This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 AKo

• radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP2:
      $25.33
      MP3:
      $28.09
      CO:
      $22.31
      BU:
      $35.07
      SB:
      $28.17
      BB(Hero):
      $25.70

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      MP2 calls $0.25, MP3 raises to $1.25, CO folds, BU calls $1.25, SB folds, Hero raises to $4.5, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $3.25, BU calls $3.25.

Flop: ($13.85) 9, Q, T (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, BU bets $8.25, Hero folds, MP3 folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $13.85.

I figured out one of them must have hit this flop in some way and is not giving up. My outs might not be clean too, so I gave it up. Should I c-bet here?
  • 4 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Are you playing without a HUD or just never posting any stats ?

MP3 is isoraising the UTG limper from MP with a good 4bb+1 raise size, so i expect him to be quite solid and have a decent range of 88-JJ/AQ/KQ and some speculative hands sometimes when he calls your 3bet.

BU will probably be less of a problem on that board if he is also a tag, as he likely doesn't have anything over TT/AQ or he would have 3bet the isoraise in position. Probably more the likes of 22-99, KQs and speculative stuff like JTs T9s.
      If he is a random donk he is gonna be a problem indeed, as he likely has any sort of pair + gs or pair + oesd that he isn't folding on the flop ever.

Overall I don't think you can make both of them fold with just a c-bet often enough to show a profit unless they call your 3bets with a huge range of crap, which i don't think those two do here. Any decent hand like JT T9 KQ KJ AQ AJ 99 TT JJ could have hit that flop in a lot of different ways and will probably call at least once, and probably even shove over your c-bet right there if it's two pair or a set, to protect from all the straight possibilities out there.
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      I'm playing without hud. I've been for some time, but I never had a samplesize big enough to draw some serious conclusions. And I don't think it's necessary to beat NL25.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      No argument there. Could help us to say a few words about the players tho, even over 10 hands, there's a decent difference between people who played no hands, limped 7 hands or raised 9 of them.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      c/f on that coordinated board is fine line to take