starting capital

• 9 replies
    • chhalincrush
      chhalincrush
      Bronze
      This Site is a an absolute delight. Well love the customer support, the rake back deals and transparency in their deals..

When pokerstrategy is talking you better listen to it. I just love it and i think I am getting addicted to the Poker strategy lessons. Well they are truely amazing and i was a superfish and after regrouping my game and studying hard...found unnatural leaks and won a 45 man tourney....well thats a start for a super fish.

Thanks Poker strategy..
    • virginijasliesoriuniene
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      Do they pay you to write this? Yap support is wonderful im waiting for 8 days and no answers no money..
    • chhalincrush
      chhalincrush
      Bronze
      See douchebag....

If u didnot get starting capital in time does not mean this website is a scam ok. Support guys are working deligently to give starting capital to degen like you. So u shut ur hole and let them do the work.

And not every one is saleable like you so dont use words like did they pay me or something to write nice things...I write what i felt. I got starting capital in 24 hrs.. Now see ur crap head..get ur facts straight and let thei site do the magic work its doing

Keep up the good work Pokerstrategy.com... I just love this service you do and mods please excuse my language but some retards have lost their brains....

THanks
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      Ok how is this possible? You got the capital in 24 hour and i didnt in 170 hours?
    • chhalincrush
      chhalincrush
      Bronze
      Did u fill out the information as told by poker strategy forum....

Did u send the picture ID as per the notification.

Another thing...Dont belittle the admins and the moderators as they are doing a respectable job.

First things first...

1. Did u fill all the details correctly on Pokerstrategy new member registration

2. When filling the details on any poker room did u use pokerstrategy bonuscode for example PSVIP ....something like that.

3. Do the poker room u have subscribed to have all the details of u....If something is missing poker strategy cannot do the transfer of capital... The Poker room might deny the transfer. It has happened to a lot of people...

So check ur details where u registered and then go to poker strategy page and put in ur username and they will send u money

It is not a rocket science...The methods is as simple as explained well by the moderators and fellow forum members...

Check and get back to me...
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      Yes i did everything. They even asked for an extra photo of me holding my id and they didnt answer my ticket which is 6days old.
    • chhalincrush
      chhalincrush
      Bronze
      Ok....Reply to the ticket again or send the ticket to support@pokerstrategy.com and send it again....

Good luck and see you at the tables...
    • BingoMan101
      BingoMan101
      Bronze
      You have to send your I.D? I never saw that anywhere.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mancaspik
      it has been 96 hours since i passedthe quiz and nothing...
      Hello mancaspik,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD