$25.00
      CO(Hero):
      $31.37
      BU:
      $25.00
      SB:
      $38.87

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, A.
      MP2 calls $0.25, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $1.25, 3 folds, MP2 calls $1.00.

Flop: ($2.85) A, 4, J (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $2.00, MP2 calls $2.00.

Turn: ($6.85) 9 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $4.50, MP2 raises to $9, Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $11.35.
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      He's not really representing much and i could certainly see myself considering a call with TPTK on the turn and possibly the river, even against the dreaded c/c c/mr line.

With AT, and without any decent read on his preflop raising tendencies, this is a lot thinner. He could have anything here if he's loose passive enough, even things as strong as AK AQ AJ JJ 99 44, or AA why not if he feels trappy who knows. True he could have a worse Ax also but this is a lot less likely with his c/c c/mr line, most players don't overvalue their top pair to the point where they plan on stacking off with it once you bet twice into them on an A-high board.

I don't think he would take that line as a bluff either, he might just have minraised the flop to begin with if he wanted to fuck with you, i won't give credit to a player who's limp/calling preflop for thinking that the turn raise looks stronger, or even for semibluffing a flushdraw for that matter.

I wouldn't quarrel with anyone wanting to call the turn even with TPGK and fold to further river action given the pot odds we get, but i might just dump this on the turn depending on the feel i get for that player. In case i call I'm certainly folding to a river bet unless it's really small, as a small bet (read 2/5-ish) could just be this player's way of milking you.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Likely b/f turn is fine, because I don´t expect to see bluff so many times, so you likely has 3-5 outs, but you could be also drawing dead.
      So fold is fine