Great Opportunity

• PokerSkilton
      PokerSkilton
      Global
      Hello PokerStrategy,

I would like to thank-you for this wonderful opportunity you provide your members with to begin a bankroll. I think it's excellent and necessary that members must read articles and pass a test before being given the bankroll. I myself have been a freeroller for many years and have learned to value every last dollar of a bankroll. I hope to make good of this money. It's a great way to open the eyes of the public to poker.

I have just one quick question. I just sent in the ID verification by e-mail as requested. When can I expect a response and when will the starting capital be submitted into my account? I can't wait to get started and apply the new things I have learned from the strategy videos and articles.

Regards,
      PokerSkilton
  • 11 replies
    • virginijasliesoriuniene
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      From my experience more than 7days
    • chhalincrush
      chhalincrush
      Bronze
      douche..

Talk what u know

As a matter of fact...It can take upto 48 hrs and in order to speed up the process...Send all the picture ID and Passport copy...

Things will pick up speed...

Thanks
    • virginijasliesoriuniene
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      Dont forget to send a photo of you holding your id card.
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Virginijasliesoriuniene has definitely had some issues, no doubt...

But I got mine in less than 24hrs back when I signed up. Sometimes, it takes time, but I feel for Virgin...shouldn't be taking this long
    • PokerSkilton
      PokerSkilton
      Global
      It would be nice if an admin posted a reply so that I can be notified of my status. I still haven't received word back and I've sent my ID verification in twice to security@pokerstrategy.com. Any response would be appreciated to update my status.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello PokerSkilton,

In 2006 ,US lawmakers passed the so called Unlawful Internet Gambling
      Act (UIGEA). While we believe that it does not apply to
      PokerStrategy.com, as a legal precaution, we fully comply with it.
      Thus it is our policy not to accept customers from the USA.

This means that we unfortunately cannot allow you to have an account at
      PokerStrategy.com.

With regards to our bonus codes we would like to ask you not to use
      them. Furthermore, any bonus or promotion linked to the bonus code is
      usually entirely up to the respective poker site. Therefore, we are
      unfortunately not able to offer you any further support or advice on
      this matter.

In addition to that, we would like to advise you to carefully research
      the respective federal and state laws that apply to you in order to
      establish whether playing poker online is legally allowed in your
      jurisdiction and act accordingly.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • PokerSkilton
      PokerSkilton
      Global
      I'm sorry! I don't see where you think I'm from the US. I am currently in the US on work, but my residence is in Canada as you can see from my ID. I think my ID is a little more reliable than my IP address.

Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello PokerSkilton,

In 2006 ,US lawmakers passed the so called Unlawful Internet Gambling
      Act (UIGEA). While we believe that it does not apply to
      PokerStrategy.com, as a legal precaution, we fully comply with it.
      Thus it is our policy not to accept customers from the USA.

This means that we unfortunately cannot allow you to have an account at
      PokerStrategy.com.

With regards to our bonus codes we would like to ask you not to use
      them. Furthermore, any bonus or promotion linked to the bonus code is
      usually entirely up to the respective poker site. Therefore, we are
      unfortunately not able to offer you any further support or advice on
      this matter.

In addition to that, we would like to advise you to carefully research
      the respective federal and state laws that apply to you in order to
      establish whether playing poker online is legally allowed in your
      jurisdiction and act accordingly.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      Indeed, I did very ok with my bankroll on titanpoker, then I lost it all on blackjack.

I recommend you to never try blackjack :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerSkilton
      I'm sorry! I don't see where you think I'm from the US. I am currently in the US on work, but my residence is in Canada as you can see from my ID. I think my ID is a little more reliable than my IP address.
      Hello PokerSkilton,

Well if you are currently in the USA from work then you will need to contact our support once you are no longer residing there.

In all honesty though I, I just checked your account & would recommend you read the Terms and Conditions of our various partner websites. Just like at PokerStrategy you are only allowed to have one account per person. Having created multiple accounts will lead to the closure of other accounts and make ineligible for the starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • PokerSkilton
      PokerSkilton
      Global
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello PokerSkilton,

Well if you are currently in the USA from work then you will need to contact our support once you are no longer residing there.

In all honesty though I, I just checked your account & would recommend you read the Terms and Conditions of our various partner websites. Just like at PokerStrategy you are only allowed to have one account per person. Having created multiple accounts will lead to the closure of other accounts and make ineligible for the starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      I understand that. I only created other accounts to take the quiz and that was a few months back. I personally didn't know they offered free bankrolls. I only joined the site to improve my poker skills a few months back. Since you are only allowed to pass the quiz once, I tried it a few times to improve my skills and to make sure I had my BMS down packed. You may close those other accounts if you wish. If you check my history, you will see that I never actually received starting capital. Anyhow, I will contact support when I am done this trip. Will I receive my bankroll then once I prove that I am indeed from Canada through my IP. By the way, in the future I suggest you don't judge based on IP because many can change their IP, thus making it easy to deceive. You'd think ID would be enough, but not for this site. Oh well, I'll wait it out until I get back to Canada. I'm a little frustrated though, I'm not going to lie.

Regards,
      PokerSkilton
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

I understand that. I only created other accounts to take the quiz and that was a few months back. I personally didn't know they offered free bankrolls. I only joined the site to improve my poker skills a few months back. Since you are only allowed to pass the quiz once, I tried it a few times to improve my skills and to make sure I had my BMS down packed. You may close those other accounts if you wish. If you check my history, you will see that I never actually received starting capital. Anyhow, I will contact support when I am done this trip. Will I receive my bankroll then once I prove that I am indeed from Canada through my IP. By the way, in the future I suggest you don't judge based on IP because many can change their IP, thus making it easy to deceive. You'd think ID would be enough, but not for this site. Oh well, I'll wait it out until I get back to Canada. I'm a little frustrated though, I'm not going to lie.

Regards,
      PokerSkilton
      Hello PokerSkilton,

Well I regret to inform you that you did more than just pass the quiz a few times. Once you actually also sign up at a PokerRoom and entering the account name here you are effectively putting yourself in the position to receiving the starting capital.

So just to prepare you for it; the chances of you actually receiving the starting capital are pretty much non-existent.

I would suggest you contact Full Tilt about what you did and have them close your various other accounts so that any real money account you might use in the future isn't immediately closed. Afterwards I would contact our support and ask them to close all of your old accounts and then deposit yourself at a room of your choice: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Best regards
      SoyCD