Stack
      BB:
      $10.45
      Hero:
      $33.40
      MP3:
      $74.90

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with A:heart: , K:diamond:
      Hero raises to $1.25, 3 folds, MP3 calls $1.25, 3 folds, BB calls $1.00.

Flop: ($3.85) Q:heart: , Q:diamond: , K:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.75, MP3 calls $2.75, BB folds.

Turn: ($9.35) 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $5.00, Hero calls $5.00.

River: ($19.35) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $10.00, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $19.35

Not sure about this one, I tried to check behind the turn for pot control and would have called his bet if he checked to the river (1.25 pre flop due to trying to get used to table ninja, made a slight mistake with the values! :D ). But at least it wasnt 12.5.
  • 5 replies
    • ShaQQ
      ShaQQ
      Bronze
      Looking at it again, it looks really weak to fold the river, should have probably called.
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      You always raise 5BB pf?

Flop is ok, but on the turn I'm definately betting again - you can't really control the pot out of position. Bet two-thirds and fold to a raise. When you check you're giving away the initiative and lose control of what's going on. He bets really small here, but what if he pots it? And then bets strong on the river again?

If he calls me on the turn I probably bet again on the river smallish, you're against a fish and he'll call you with a worse king there.
    • ShaQQ
      ShaQQ
      Bronze
      Yeah totally should have barreled turn and if he shoves re-evaluate, oh as mentioned I was messing around with table ninja, and put in the incorrect values, not a bad program tbh!
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      You should pretty much ALWAYS second barrel your TP. It sucks if we get raised, yes. But we should be happy when our opponents raise us, cause he's pretty much telling you "Hey man, your TP is no good." And he allows us to get out of the hand without investing any more money.
      When you c/c the turn, we never know where we are and now we're OOP without the initiative, with a hand that's not so strong and with a big pot.

OOP, just bet your made hands until you get raised. The only way I'm checking these is if I have a read that my opponent likes to float.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d bet turn for value
      although c/c is also fine, but then you should c/c river
      He should sometimes valuebet there with Kx and there is always good chance that he is bluffing.