HUD gone haywire

• zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Okay, this CANT be right...

I have one very annoying problem with elephant.

EVERY time I open up a new table, I gotta mess around and get names displayed so I can position the stats so they correspond with the player they belong to...

There _has_ to be a way around this..

Shout ppz!
  • 7 replies
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      bump
    • kenbetah
      kenbetah
      Bronze
      Same problem here...
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenbetah
      Same problem here...
      pisses you off after a while, doesn't it? ;> ;(
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      I have the same problem on PokerStars.

Stats are not where they should be. It could possibly be because of the preferred seating option?

Here is a printscreen.

I will like to get this fixed.
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      The seats at a table are numbered 1 - 10, this is the information the software uses to project HUD onto certain seats. When you use the preferred seating option to change your view of the table the HUD doesnt realise this and puts stats based on where you should be seated. I dont think there is a way around it - either turn preferred seating option off, or adjust the HUD each time you sit down.
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      I resolved the problem. Till this morning, I didn't saw the button with the options that is right near the dealer.

I like it now. Even if the stats are not well placed, they still show me valuable information.
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      1) Do not use prefered seat, this will mess up the logic to find the right seats for your oppoent and displaying stats accordingly.

2) On stars use classic theme or black theme, other themes are not yet suported. You can switch to black theme in the elephant hud options in the left tab.

3) If the elephant is still not able to recognize where you sit, but you already have done 1) and 2) then use the hud menu on the table to tell elephant where you sit.

hit "deifine my own position" then clik on the tool symbol which should appear on your position.