This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Depositing at PartyPoker

• luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I would like to deposit $50 on my PartyPoker account using Neteller and I had a question about the PSVIP bonus code. Can I only use it once, or will it be valid multiple times? The reason I'm asking this is because I want to deposit $50 while the PSVIP bonus code offers a match up to $500. I already found other bonus codes on the internets which offer a bonus of $25 from any deposit of $50 or more. This brings me to my second question: is it possible to use a bonus code I found somewhere on the internet or can I only use PS codes since I'm linked with PS?

Thanks in advance.
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luitzen
      I would like to deposit $50 on my PartyPoker account using Neteller and I had a question about the PSVIP bonus code. Can I only use it once, or will it be valid multiple times? The reason I'm asking this is because I want to deposit $50 while the PSVIP bonus code offers a match up to $500. I already found other bonus codes on the internets which offer a bonus of $25 from any deposit of $50 or more. This brings me to my second question: is it possible to use a bonus code I found somewhere on the internet or can I only use PS codes since I'm linked with PS?

Thanks in advance.
      Hello luitzen,

With what bonus code did you create your PartyPoker account? Since you already have an account - the bonus code will already have been entered (and it was probably PS150 for the free starting capital).

The PSVIP code is a first deposit code you enter when signing up - and you can't use additional codes after that. Nonetheless I believe PartyPoker might still give you 100% up to $500 on your first deposit. You should ask them about this though (whether you have an open first deposit bonus).

Once you have deposited you won't have a second chance though since a first deposit bonus is exactly that - a first deposit bonus.

Hope to have answered your questions.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Thank you very much. That's exactly what I wanted to know.