Depositing at PartyPoker

• luitzen
      luitzen
      Silver
      I would like to deposit $50 on my PartyPoker account using Neteller and I had a question about the PSVIP bonus code. Can I only use it once, or will it be valid multiple times? The reason I'm asking this is because I want to deposit $50 while the PSVIP bonus code offers a match up to $500. I already found other bonus codes on the internets which offer a bonus of $25 from any deposit of $50 or more. This brings me to my second question: is it possible to use a bonus code I found somewhere on the internet or can I only use PS codes since I'm linked with PS?

Thanks in advance.
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luitzen
      I would like to deposit $50 on my PartyPoker account using Neteller and I had a question about the PSVIP bonus code. Can I only use it once, or will it be valid multiple times? The reason I'm asking this is because I want to deposit $50 while the PSVIP bonus code offers a match up to $500. I already found other bonus codes on the internets which offer a bonus of $25 from any deposit of $50 or more. This brings me to my second question: is it possible to use a bonus code I found somewhere on the internet or can I only use PS codes since I'm linked with PS?

Thanks in advance.
      Hello luitzen,

With what bonus code did you create your PartyPoker account? Since you already have an account - the bonus code will already have been entered (and it was probably PS150 for the free starting capital).

The PSVIP code is a first deposit code you enter when signing up - and you can't use additional codes after that. Nonetheless I believe PartyPoker might still give you 100% up to $500 on your first deposit. You should ask them about this though (whether you have an open first deposit bonus).

Once you have deposited you won't have a second chance though since a first deposit bonus is exactly that - a first deposit bonus.

Hope to have answered your questions.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Silver
      Thank you very much. That's exactly what I wanted to know.