$37.87
      SB:
      $61.47
      BB(Hero):
      $25.00
      MP3:
      $28.76

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, 3.
      3 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero raises to $1, SB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2.00) T, T, A (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.20, SB calls $1.20.

Turn: ($4.40) 4 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($4.40) 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $2.75, Hero calls $2.75.

Final Pot: $9.90.
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Open completing as the SB is obviously bad, so right off the bat i don't expect that guy to recognize that you are gonna be betting the flop with 100% of your range, meaning i don't expect him to consciously float you on that flop or c/r bluff, nor do i expect him to care about us not balancing our c-bets with strong hands.

If he is bad enough he will call once anyway with pocket pairs or KQ for a gutshot, but i feel like most of the time he's just gonna be scared of the A unless he has an A or a T himself, in which case obviously we're valuetowning ourselves with our 3 kicker. Plus we won't ever get 3 streets of value from a worse hand, so we might as well not scare him off immediately and be happy with still getting 2 bets in later on the turn and on the river. So I would probably check back that flop with that in mind, and it gives him a chance to bet what he has more often than not in that spot : total air.

If he doesn't, i'm betting the turn and most rivers, and i expect to get called by whatever he would have called with on the flop + other stuff that is now convinced that i don't have an A because i didn't bet the flop, like he picked up a K on the turn or something.

If he does bet, i'm calling at least one bet obviously, and probably calling any river again unless he does something like overbetting the pot huge along the way.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      if you think that he might c/c flop with gutshots, then imo you should bet turn for value.
      If not then taking pot control is fine