Which are more profitable and offer the higher ROI realistacly (45 seat or 90 seat)?

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      I was wondering which S&G's offer the highest profit or ROI out of 45 seated and 90 seated S&Gs?

I would think if they offer the same then it makes sense playing 45 seated as there quicker to play. I understand bigger S&Gs have bigger prize pools...but the fields are also bigger.

What do you guys and girls think?
  • 7 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      ROI is not the stat you are looking for here as 90 mans take so much longer to finish.. You should compare profitability based on hourly winnings.

To answer your question: the ones you play better are the ones more profitable.
    • Adzi
      Adzi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      I was wondering which S&G's offer the highest profit or ROI out of 45 seated and 90 seated S&Gs?

I would think if they offer the same then it makes sense playing 45 seated as there quicker to play. I understand bigger S&Gs have bigger prize pools...but the fields are also bigger.

What do you guys and girls think?
      I'm playin those 45 on Stars.
      This is my lifetima graph.

Average ROI 20% (all of the tournamets are the $3,25 buyins.
      I've just recently started to play a bit more.
      Going to play a session or two in those $6,50 to see if there's any difference in fish and decide to stay or move up
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I think (not sure) that the more entrants the more ROI you can have. example: A very good mtt player can expect more than 100% ROI but not even the god of STT can expect that ROI.

unfortunatly I don't have a sample size of those 45 man turbo's I'm starting on the $12 and the limit seems beatable with a good ROI (a.k.a players suck :P )
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      i have nice sample size both of them ... 9 mans turbos and 45 mans normal...

hourly rate 9mans > 45 mans

i can play more than 4-5 times 9 mans sng as 45 mans coz 9 mans took like 30mins ... 45 mans took somewhere between 2-3 hours ...

you should calcuculate your winings and choose with makes you more money

im playing 45 mans even that i have maybe 60-70% hourly rate compere of 9 mans ... but i can play them longer coz they are not boring as 9 mans
    • Adzi
      Adzi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      I think (not sure) that the more entrants the more ROI you can have. example: A very good mtt player can expect more than 100% ROI but not even the god of STT can expect that ROI.

unfortunatly I don't have a sample size of those 45 man turbo's I'm starting on the $12 and the limit seems beatable with a good ROI (a.k.a players suck :P )
      Hi, how do you play your sessions? constantly having opened x tables, or in sets?

I'm usually playing in sets of 10-15 tables.
      It takes a minute for tourney to gt filled. One takes ~70mins (if you get to HU)

Tonight I'll probaly play a session on $6,50 to try it out and then decide will I stick to those $3,25 or move up (where they respect my raises) :)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      sets of 12 tables.
    • Adzi
      Adzi
      Bronze
      Played 2 sessions of $6,50 last night. +$35 there's maybe more regs due to end of the month and grinding FPPs