Custom Themes

• zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      So, I'm making my own custom theme for pokerstars.

Since I didn't know how to do it, I downloaded the ones on here, and just looked at where the files went and so on and so forth..

Decided to test how it looks, to see what more I need to do when:

Options->Choose Theme->zaplol Green Stats

When I highlight my theme and am about to click "apply", I realize there's no such button. It just says "myemail@here.com has to be installed". On the themes you can download off of here, the e-mail in the themes.ini file is "black@pokerstrategy.com" or smtn.

Do you have to have some kind of deal with pokerstars to use custom layouts? *ponder*

(couldn't locate the users on here, that made the layouts for pokerstrategy, so had to post in the forum).
  • 3 replies
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      bump
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zaplol
      When I highlight my theme and am about to click "apply", I realize there's no such button. It just says "myemail@here.com has to be installed". On the themes you can download off of here, the e-mail in the themes.ini file is "black@pokerstrategy.com" or smtn.
      Well, actually it's not @pokerstrategy.com, but @pokerstars.com. You have to pick one of themes as a "base theme" and overlay it by our one. It means You have to pick one of default themes and put it into .ini file on the "base" line. Sorry, long time ago I did my own theme, but as far as I remember, You have to write down one of currently installed themes, like black(at)pokerstars.com, simple(at)pokerstars.com,....

Hope it helps. :)
    • zaplol
      zaplol
      Bronze
      Ahhh, thanks!! You're a life saver Kenny! <333