RAKE in Ipoker network. And rakebackdeal.

• nubbe2
      nubbe2
      Black
      I wonder if there is someone that have a clue how to calculate the paid rake on ipoker network.

Because i have rakeback deal and had trouble with the rakeback i should receive.

I have under 5 days played NLH/PLO 0,25/0,50 Cash game shorthanded and some full ring.

I have placed bets for 25000$ ( in the cashier menu)

In their homepage they say u pay 0,01$ for every 0.20$ in paid rake (at NL/PL 0,25/0,50$). Is it a simple calculation as :

25000/0,20 *0,01 = 1250 $ in paid rake?

i do know they have dealt rake method .....

Does anyone know?
  • 11 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      not exactly like you said:

You pay $0.01 for every $0.20 in won pots, so in other words:
      - you bet $35 and win $70 pot: you paid $3.5 (only $3 because it's capped on this stakes)
      - you bet $35 and lose $70 pot: you paid $0 rake

So, if you have deal about your paid rake and not MGR, it depends on whether you're winning player or not and yu playing style (eg. LAGs pay more rake than TAGs).

According to my stats, you pay 4.57 ptBB/100 hands, what means you should pay $1,142.5 after 25000 hands, but well, that's my style of play so yours can be different (use some tracking software like PT ;) )
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Any idea how we sign up for rakeback on Titan? I have never heard of this before ( or am I just confused.........as usual).

Thanx
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hello andyb43

there is no way to get direkt rakeback at Titan. Rakeback is illegal at iPoker, but there are some skins and affiliates which gives you anyway an inofficial rakeback deal.
      But with the Titanpoint system you can get more "rakeback" than with these inofficial rakeback deals.

Some month ago iPoker kicked some skins cause of illegal rakeback deals.

Bet Regards
    • agelisgr
      agelisgr
      Bronze
      i can convert titan points into cash?what is the deal?
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by agelisgr
      i can convert titan points into cash?what is the deal?
      info here ;)
    • matovicmilos
      matovicmilos
      Bronze
      But with the Titanpoint system you can get more "rakeback" than with these inofficial rakeback deals.

Thats a lie.. people who play over pokerstrategy play because of content , those who mastered most of it play for better rb deals
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matovicmilos

Thats a lie.. people who play over pokerstrategy play because of content , those who mastered most of it play for better rb deals
      Hello matovicmilos,

it is not a lie. With the standard rb deals with other affiliates you get about 40 to 60% rakeback.

With the new bonus system of titan you might get over 90% "rakeback".
      (e.g NL200 FR as Diamond for the 2 500 000 TP Bonus)

BTW: I´m not posting as an official Mod of PokerStrategy.com in the english forum.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Well, you can surely get a lot higher rakeback, just play aces and kings only. That way others pay rake, but you get your share nonetheless. Of course this might be pretty -EV strategy because the blinds eat you and opponents adjust, but hey, over 100% BR!
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Anssi
      Well, you can surely get a lot higher rakeback, just play aces and kings only. That way others pay rake, but you get your share nonetheless. Of course this might be pretty -EV strategy because the blinds eat you and opponents adjust, but hey, over 100% BR!
      Hello Anssi,

the TPs are given like the MGR, so your style to play doesn´t really matter.
      All players at the get the same amount of TP.
      The 90% "rakeback" apply to the MGR. So it is possible to have your normal win rate and more rakeback than with the inofficial rakeback deals.

Here I have some data to proof it:

• Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Of course your play style matters, Ipoker has dealt rake. When you play less hands, you will also pay less rake. If you pay 5$ rake in one session and recieve 10$ rakeback, I'd say you have 200% rakeback.
      If you start to play more hands, you may pay 20$ in rake but only receive 12$ back.
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      It is right iPoker has dealt rake. But what does it mean:

For your rakeback the dealt rake (MGR) is important.
      If iPoker takes $3 rake from a pot it is devided through all players at the table.
      e.g. at a FR table with 10 players (who get cards) erverybody payed $0.30 rake.

If you have now a rakeback deal with 50% you will get $0.15 back.

Let´s do an example:

1. You play one round at a FR table and fold every hand. If in all pots $3 rake is taken you payed $3 rake (MGR)

2. You play one round at a FR table and play every hand. If in all pots $3 rake is taken you also payed $3 rake (MGR).

As you can see your style doesn´t matter (or just 1/10), only the table average is the point for your rakeback.

BTW: HM only shows the MGR and not the contributed rake.

Best regards