This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello & Question

• steoha12
      steoha12
      Bronze
      Hello Every1

Im new to this site just passed the test and waiting for the starting capital I have been playing poker for a while but like a lot players i find bankroll management tough i tend to overvalue hands and sometimes be too aggressive and stubborn with a good starting hand if i dont hit the flop even though most of the time i know im beat. Anyway thank god for this site it offers alot of useful advice which i know will help my game

I have a question about building bankroll i play alot of poker and find that my game seems suited for tournament poker i was wondering if i should stick to what i know or is it more effective to play cash games which i have played many times but i find it hard to build up bankroll quickly and get lured by a big prize tournament

PS Good Luck to every1 on site :D
  • 1 reply
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Steoha12,

Any type of poker can be profitable, and you should play whichever you enjoy the most! :) There are SnG's, (Sit and go's) which are basically 9/10 people little tournaments, usually the top 3 get a prize. They are quite fun and faster than a big tournament.

You can find the strategy you should use for these tournaments here.

Enjoy pokerstrategy and I hope to see you around the forums soon!

dadude