my search for the perfect site

• raun
      raun
      Bronze
      i withdrew my money from partypoker today. i had been making an okay profit but i had heard that many sites were much more profitable as sss player due to the many sss players on partypoker.

so i moved to full tilt. but i didnt like the software there and the 9 man tables so i withdrew.

then decided to give titan a shot. but i remembered i allready have an acc. there but cant remember the username or the email attached so i didnt bother and instead i considered making a deposit to stars.

but then i realised that stars just as partypoker now offer ps players a start capital so that too most likely would have lots of sss players.

then i thought of the ongame network. i decided that might be good so i made a deposit. turns out they have just updated the software and it runs like hell, very much cpu usage, no waiting lists, pt3 didnt work and i could keep on going. so i withdrew again.

ipoker is supposed to have lots of tight players as far as could gather from those forums on this site.

it is a requirement of the site that i want to play that pt3 must support it which leaves me with: everest or going back to partypoker ^^

now that i have tried the other sites partypoker actually doesnt seem all that bad to me and the software is really nice imo. so i think i will be heading back there :D
  • 18 replies
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      You can't fail with Prima network.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      i dont know if that was suppose to be ironic or not, but pt3 wont work with that.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      No, no, not ironic.
      That network is one HUGE fishtank :)
      Oh, PT3 isn't working there, but what about HEM/Eleph.?
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      I think Stars is the best option, there are SSS players there too but spread over many, many more tables so its easier to avoid them.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      No, no, not ironic.
      That network is one HUGE fishtank :)
      Oh, PT3 isn't working there, but what about HEM/Eleph.?
      not sure, i wont use elephant, but if hem can be cracked and work properly i might consider that if it works there. never tried hem tbh.
      so what site on the prima network would you recommend?

hmm i might consider switching to stars but i have a feeling it also has a lot of sharks.

Originally posted by iamblueandurmine
      Hi YAC heres my experience. I have played on pokerstars, partypoker and full tilt, 25nl 50nl and 100nl for 3 years and just now spend most my time 16-24 tabling 50nl FR on stars. I have a large sample of hands through the different limits and platforms and stars 50nl not only gives me the least bb/100 but it also feels like sometimes your just pissing into the wind against a bunch of regs. There are many regs and the fish are few and far between, the only way round this depends on the time of day you day. I am from the UK and generally will only play before 1pm or after 1am GMT. Again this is my experience but i hope it helps
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      My experiences.
      Pokerstars - Alright software, good support, but for some reason I just cannot run well there for long periods of time. A fair few shortstacks at all games, including PLO.

Partypoker - Fish everywhere. New rakeback/points system. Huge rake on small stake SnG's.

Full tilt poker - Good software. Okay support. A lot of players at all limits. RAKEBACK! And one of the largest first deposit bonus' from the main poker rooms.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      OP: About skin at Prima my vote goes to: Carlos poker.
      Very nice bonus(es) and it looks much better than some other fugly skins.
      Play on Prima 2h and you can buy full HEM licence. Yes, fish will pay ALL their draws, no matter of odds. They will often shove with A high or Kings suited...
      Total fishtank.
      If you choose it I wish you loads of fish (and money, ofc).
      :)

P.S. Sorry, I failed at reading that you want PT3 to use when I gave you my first reply.
      But purchase HEM (not sure but I think they have 30 days trial) or Elephant and roll it baby!

• Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Just looked into my PT3 and look what I found:

• raun
      raun
      Bronze
      mine is cracked so its probably an older version: v3.00 build 3

it has: everest, full tilt, ipoker, ongame, partygaming, pokerstars

it does sound very nice though.

might be i should consider buying pt3 original or hem
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      lol at the 'Prima ftw!' jokers. I play 6max here. Let's take a look at the 10handed tables.. ahh yes.. 1 table available, it's on NL50 and the status is 1/10 :D and that guy's sitting with $10 :D hope it's not you lol :D

i think Zhee tried to play a really nice practical joke on you :D
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Hmm, variance. No extra big traffic but... Maybe 2 players know how to play.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      raun, check your PM.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      well i like to play 12-15 tables so if there was only 1 nl50 fr table up i doubt i will like it there, despite all the fish.

ongame has a lot of fish too but the software is very bad atm. as soon as it is fixed i think i will play there.

until then i will play at partypoker or stars i think
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raun
      ongame has a lot of fish too but the software is very bad atm. as soon as it is fixed i think i will play there.
      That's why I left it ;(
      It's unplayable.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      wow, prima sounds amazing! what limits are you talking about?
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      NL50 when I played 10 months ago.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      oh, ok :(
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      playing in prima/microgaming site atm.
      pros:
      -its true that hardly anyone knows how to play. :s_cool:
      -software is stable
      -support replies quickly (but not necessarily with substance)
      -HEM works fine

cons:
      -in my experience, low traffic. zero fullring tables. only SH available (and only like 1 or 2 per limit) so you have to open 2 NL10, 1 NL20, 2NL50 tables or something like that (usually no tables above NL50 unless really peak times)
      -they locked my account twice for no apparent reason. just logged in one day and it was locked. (support replied quickly- although the only thing they said was "we cant see any reason why it was locked, let us ask the main office" which took quite some time) after 5 more emails, finally they unlocked it saying they just locked it by accident. (whaa???!!! no compensation or anything, missed the tourneys i registered for earlier, and after all my worry, that's all they said)