hello here's my bad game

• bbogdanmircea
      bbogdanmircea
      Bronze
      Hi.
      I am a member of Pokerstrategy and a very fishy poker player.
      Actually I play on bwin but not successfully at all!
      I usually make a deposit of 30-50$ and try to clear the firls deposit bonus.
      Did that on Full Tilt, played a lot of NL 0.05/0.1 to make rake and take bonus point but after one month after I cleared all the 50$ bonus I finally was having the same 50$ bankroll as in the day I made the deposit so I decided to withdraw the money and try on another site.
      I made deposit on Mansion but lost it all, I don't like that site.

One of my erros I think is that I play mixed SNG's and NL 0.05/0.1 and I mix my game in such a bad way.
      I usually get pretty lucky at ALL IN before the flop but then enter stupid hands and loose it.
      Now I'm playing to read some more articles and start from scratch with a deposit of 50$ on Cake Poker.

Usually i play very good and the beginning and get around 2500-3000 chips but then when the blinds are raising I get very frightened to steal or to bluff and usually I get out right before entering the players who get into the money.

In the last time I played a lot Double or Nothing on bwin but no successfully I loose more than I win I think.
  • 10 replies
    • RLdiamond
      RLdiamond
      Bronze
      Hey bbogdanmircea,iam a new player as well,and as a matter of fact,i had the EXACT same problem that u are facing like couple of monthes ago,BWIN is good for betting to but thats pure gambling...now iam convinced that poker IS about skill,not about luck.i usually curse people who luckily win preflop and manage to make it to the payout.Ive learned the most valuable lesson that is making me extreme profit triple than what i used to make,and it is very simple.i suggest u work hard on training it,and it is(PATIENCE).Poker stratetgy is a very encouraging website and very helpfull,i suggest u read some articles and most importantly,solve the quiz after FULLY understanding it.Believe me my friend the reason u cant go on and reach the payout positions is because u try to bluff allot in bad times and u mix no limit stratetgy with sit and go stratetgy.That is why i suggest u play only 1 type and master its technique fully at first,before u play the rest.ALLWAYS KEEP IN URE MIND,PATIENCE! and letting go of a good hand when it is a lil risky,is as good as winning this hand!(that is mostly in early phase of the tournament).Pokerstratetgy is the best website ive seen so far and i believe it is the best way to achieve more profits instead of wandering around looking for bonuses.All this in gratitude to this great website;) iam new as well!have fun my friend
    • bbogdanmircea
      bbogdanmircea
      Bronze
      Thanx a lot!
      For me like I said a problem is that I am somehow afraid to steal and bluff at big blinds so I can't raise my game enough to get into the money confortably! (Usually when I win at Double or Nothing I have the smallest stack and I have to go at least one time ALL IN) to stay into the game.
      Patience, I know I must have it, but poker requests some time and I can't afford more than max 4-5 hours a day because I also have to work for my life.
      Still waiting for some good advice.
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      Edited by vhallee: This is an international forum so please keep your answer in English. Thank you.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      English please?

Even though I passed 4 years of high school french lectures I find it a bit hard to understand Romanian... :D
    • bbogdanmircea
      bbogdanmircea
      Bronze
      Thanx a lot for your support didn't expect that.
      I think I will follow your advice and start printing and really give some thought to the most important lessons here on poker strategy.
      An then I will start fresh on Cake Poker.
      just lost a double or nothing dammit!
      Had A A
      got A 2 3 from the flop but didn't bet to much so He got the 4 down and then I couldn't avoid the straight.
      I guess here finishes my adventure on bwin ... and starts my learning on pokerstrategy...anyway didn't have the bwin account registered so I was playing for free ...
    • bbogdanmircea
      bbogdanmircea
      Bronze
      Do you think Cake Poker is a good option for restarting after "I do my homework"?
      It has good bonuses and very high rakeback, for me a drawback is that it doesn't allow to deposit directly from card so I have to pass my money through moneybookers.
      Still waiting for suggestions.
      Thanks a lot guys!
    • bbogdanmircea
      bbogdanmircea
      Bronze
      I just got my "second chance" from the guys here: 50$ Starting Capital on party Poker.
      What do you think is the best option for starting building my bankroll?
      From what I saw it is pretty hard to clear the bonuses playing No Limit + I don't really have the necessary time.
      SNG's do you think they are an option to boost my bankroll?
      Or should I try to play some tournaments who get lots of player played with decent amount of money?
    • bbogdanmircea
      bbogdanmircea
      Bronze
      In the end I had to do a deposit at Party because it's seems I have an account at Gamebookers which is also on their platform.
      I played SSS until I went down to 36$.
      I doesn't seem to work at all.
      And believe me I followed the steps.
      The 1$ SNG are Turbo so I cannot play them.
      The 1$ Tournaments are very scarce.
      Really don't know what to do to improve my bankroll.
    • Djvandal
      Djvandal
      Bronze
      imo cake is a great platform and you may deposit straight from visa / mastercard
    • bbogdanmircea
      bbogdanmircea
      Bronze
      Well I played some more NL10 SSS on Party Poker.
      At some point I won some All IN's and got to 45.
      Last night I lost with Q Q to A K so I'm back to 40 I guess.
      I guess I have 17 Party Poker Points so I'm a long way from the 40 Points that gave the first rate of 5$ of the First deposit bonus.
      I will keep on playing NL10 SSS till I lose it all or raise my bankroll.
      I Eventually play too the Freerolls but I only placed best on 150 on the one that has 50 players into the money and I placed 2 or 3 times into the money for the Freeroll that has prizes for the first 500$. Got some 0.03, 0.1 and things like that.
      There is the 1$ entry tournament that has 1000$ prizes for about the first 50 to 150 players, but I still don't feel to ready for that...plus that it start at 0:50 AM so I have to stay awake until 4-5 AM I think...