SnG Strategy

• Mehjia
      I was thinking today to take a break from No Limit and play some SnG's .
      I have read the basic articles from pokerstrategy and it seems that this articles are very contested and lot of people are saying that it doesn't work . I didn't have time for the bronze and silver articles , but can anyone who is playing SnG's confirme if the strategy from the site it's good ?
      I don't want to start with a wrong strategy or thinks like that , so pls help with some advices ..
  • 5 replies
    • chhalincrush
      Initially Pay attention to the board and ur opponents calling range

Play tight in several first rounds..Start with premium and In position speculative hands...

Always keep an eye on calling stations, rock, fish and sharks....Check who is slow playing and whats everyone's calling range....Also check who steals the blinds and resteals the blind...

Keep an eye out on people who are passive and over aggressive and bluffs his way.....

Moreover....Keep a tight image of urself first off. so that will help u steal the blinds in later stages....Avoid bluffing and sacrificing chips against Calling Stations...and keep a close eye on texture of the flop...

In short.....Observation is the Key and try to play according to your stack size and ur position. Cards hardly matter.

• LuborC
      Yes, the SNG strategy from this site works extremely well.
    • amea
      Just practice the ICM trainer and learn when to push/fold and what to do it with.
      SnGs become profitable and easy to beat after that.
      Early avoid tricky situations early, and then remember to shove weak and call super strong.
    • GangstaAcer
      as a new player , with the 50$ capital , what do you sugest me to play ? . Wich is the mos profitable tactic at this low capital , and not a very hard one to learn ? Pls help me .. i will wait for an answer before playing .. 10x
    • banditba2009
      @GangstaAcer try SSS. Short Stack Strategy