This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The $100 bonus

• Mfalzon
      Mfalzon
      Bronze
      Hi..i started playing with my $50 bonus but after a month i went broke and deposited $100...now when i first passed the quiz PS stated that after the $50 bonus i will be entitled to $25 for each 150 SP earned..now i am up to 250 SP and still didnt recieved my first $25

tnx
  • 4 replies
    • Nosssweat
      Nosssweat
      Bronze
      you only get the $100 bonus if you clear the first $50. and when you deposit it voids the bonus
    • Nosssweat
      Nosssweat
      Bronze
      i think :D
    • Mfalzon
      Mfalzon
      Bronze
      but the 50 i cleared it since i earned the 100 SP required
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Mfalzon,

Here is the PartyPoker Free 50 Guide; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/1

As you can read:

# You have 90 days to collect 300 basic PartyPoints otherwise the bonus expires and you lose the $50 (or what is left of it). After you have collected 300 PartyPoints the money is yours and you can withdraw it if you want to.
      # The bonus will expire if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.

Additionally you needed to collect 300 basic points before actually clearing the initial bonus and activating the additional $100 bonus.

You will need to contact PartyPoker on the topic of why you didn't get a first deposit bonus or if they can re-activate your old $100 bonus since I don't know if this is possible.

Best regards
      SoyCD