Known players:    
      BB:
      $2,74
      Hero:
      $5,00
      BU:
      $9,81

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:diamond: , Q:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,20, BU calls $0,20, SB folds, BB calls $0,15.

Flop: ($0,62) T:diamond: , 3:heart: , 6:diamond: (3 players)
      BB bets $0,15, Hero raises to $0,65, BU calls $0,65, BB folds.

Turn: ($2,07) 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,00, BU calls $1,00.

River: ($4,07) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2,55, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4,07

Shall i bet more on the turn? When firing for the secong time with draw, shall i be like 3/4 like with normal hand?
      On the river can i consider calling with my TP? It seemes he played some strong hand from the flop..
  • 3 replies
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      Hello. I think flop is fine, but turn bet could be a little bigger... like $1.30. His play could be a slowplayed set but also a FD, and since you hit your top pair on the river, you should consider a blockbet of like 1/3 pot size. If he raises the river, you're quite committed to the pot already as half your stack is in there... but I'm not sure if you should call it because not many hands that you beat would raise that river.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rickydaprince
      Hello. I think flop is fine, but turn bet could be a little bigger... like $1.30. His play could be a slowplayed set but also a FD, and since you hit your top pair on the river, you should consider a blockbet of like 1/3 pot size. If he raises the river, you're quite committed to the pot already as half your stack is in there... but I'm not sure if you should call it because not many hands that you beat would raise that river.
      Hello, i kind of like ur idea of block bet here.. But i wouldnt call a raise..
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      either shove river for value or c/c for bluff induce
      c/f seems there too weak