Why they fold?

• 9 replies
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      You play very tight as a SSS.
      they simply avoid losing money to you by folding when you bet, cause they know your starting hands as SSS player.

I don't play SSS myself, but simply just move to another table would be my suggestion
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Agree, table selection is the key. Look for tables with as big PLrs/flop as possible.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      They know you play SSS and know they are behind your hand range... opponents are not dumb.
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      You want a table with maniacs really.
      Where everyone has bought in for max,
      and plays loads of hands
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stiansk
      You want a table with maniacs really.
      Where everyone has bought in for max,
      and plays loads of hands
      Naaah, people that buyin for max usually are not as spewy and calling station like as those who buy in for 50bb or other weird amounts like 56bb etc.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Because, most likely, they don't have TT+,ATs+,KQs,AQo+ to call you and they know you're tight (as SSS player) so they don't want to mess with you to find they're dogs and to win 20bb only.
    • WildBeans
      WildBeans
      Bronze
      so loosen up, and raise with more hands. Take their free money.
    • Paznecht
      Paznecht
      Bronze
      Originally posted by banditba2009
      I play SSS at partypoker on NL10.
      This may be the problem...finding a good table at party on NL10 has been a nightmare lately, it's just filled with short stacks. I've been playing SSS at party recently but it's almost impossible to find a good table...or even 12 good tables...and since there's not many table running, you will realy soon run out of tables when you double up.

In case you want to stay at party, as it has been said...just try to loosen up, but it may be better if you moved e.g. to stars, where's a lot more tables, lot more people and when I moved there, I found the people there playing a lot looser than at party (but I haven't been there very long, so it may have been just a specific "sample")
    • banditba2009
      banditba2009
      Bronze
      Thx for replys.
      I want to move on pokerstars.