This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

pt3 saving config before reinstall

• 4 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Yes, I do believe so. It does not save all the configuration though. At least the placement of the stats in the HUD is not saved and maybe some other things, too..
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      copy all from program files-->Pokertracker 3 and than reinstal and just copay(replace) all file.....that works for me.....dont know if is ok to copy just *.cfg file...
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by extpan
      copy all from program files-->Pokertracker 3 and than reinstal and just copay(replace) all file.....that works for me.....dont know if is ok to copy just *.cfg file...
      well im installing a new version so i am not sure that would work.

@LuborC : thats ok all i need is the hud groups and stats
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raun
      well im installing a new version so i am not sure that would work.
      DO NOT UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION FIRST.

This is explained right on the download page:

Upgrading From Previous Version of PT3

Download the latest "upgrade". Close PokerTracker 3 so that it is not running and install the download over-top of your existing installation.

DO NOT UNINSTALL PokerTracker or PostgreSQL prior to upgrading as it is not necessary and can potentially cause problems.