Dealt to Hero J:heart: J:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $1.75, CO calls $1.75, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($4.25) K:spade: Q:spade: J:club:

Hero bets $3, CO calls $3

TURN ($10.25) K:spade: Q:spade: J:club: Q:club:

Hero bets $6, CO raises to $15, Hero calls $9

RIVER ($40.25) K:spade: Q:spade: J:club: Q:club: 6:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $30, Hero calls $30

What's the best river line? I was divided between b/f and c/c.
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      Who is that guy ? Is AQ in his range for flatting preflop ? Would he flat KQo and QJo ?
      There are only 4 combos of QJs/KQs left, 12 total if you count QJo/KQo, against 8 combos of AQ.

I don't see very many people not raising KQ or QJ on a flop THAT wet, AQ seems like a better fit to me on that. Maybe he's scared of building a huge pot on that board with deep stacks tho. Raising the turn with trips isn't unreasonable in position even 155bb deep, because of all the draws out there and even worse made hands like KJ or AK will probably still call.

Do you think he bets AQ on the river ? When his turn raise gets called and all the draws miss he has to be afraid that only a FH is gonna call a bet from him on the river and might check that behind.

If you bet, can he jam with worse, figuring AQ is the nuts or something ? If he is that bad, maybe you're better off c/calling not to get blown of the best hand.

Unless i think he's fishy enough not to raise KQ/QJ on that flop or to jam AQ on the river because trips are the nuts, i think i'm bet/folding that river like $25 for value and then cursing myself for it when he monkey jams.
    • Kaitz20
      don´t really see how full house is bad for you.
      he could be easily raising there Qx for value
      beacause there are also a lot of draws I´d reraise turn to 25$ and shove river
      as played I think check on the river is good, but I would shove instead of calling.