This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL25 QT blindbattle

• raun
      raun
      Bronze
      i realise that my flop bet should be 0.75, that was an accident. should i have folded to the reraise?

villain 14/9/2.5/37/30 - 700 hands
      vpip/pfr/af/ats/wts

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) - Party-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($5)
      SB ($26.70)
      UTG+1 ($29.42)
      CO ($4.64)
      MP2 ($6.80)
      MP3 ($38.28)
      MP1 ($4.13)
      Button ($3.36)
      Hero (BB) ($5)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, Q
      7 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero bets $0.50, SB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.50) 10, 2, 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.50, SB calls $0.50

Turn: ($2.50) 7 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.75, SB raises $3.50, Hero calls $2 (All-In), SB calls $0.25

River: ($10) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $10

edit: dunno how i also failed to to notice that my preflop bet was also only 2 bb. this was also unusual play by me. i guess my question instead should be: could i have played this hand more wrong? lol
  • 3 replies
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Hi Raun,

If you want to bet, then you gotta bet higher imo. I'd raise to 4bb pre-flop and bet my TP all the way. With AT or KT vthis guy will pretty much always make a steal. If he's slowplaying a monster I make a note.

2bb bets are too weak, they give you no fold-equity, no value and you end up not knowing where you stand.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      Hi Raun,

If you want to bet, then you gotta bet higher imo. I'd raise to 4bb pre-flop and bet my TP all the way. With AT or KT vthis guy will pretty much always make a steal. If he's slowplaying a monster I make a note.

2bb bets are too weak, they give you no fold-equity, no value and you end up not knowing where you stand.
      +1
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      Hi Raun,

+2

Thanks, dandycal. :f_thumbsup: