• 13 replies
    • lucashe
      lucashe
      Basic
      same here... wtf?
    • fragmacc
      fragmacc
      Bronze
      i did pass my quiz yesterday. don't worry guys , u will get the money sooner or later. :s_cool:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello babashahar,

I see you are already in contact with our support team via the ticket system. Since you had to re-send certain information a longer waiting time is natural - since the waiting times start from scratch. Just be patient and stay in contact with the ticket support - they are the correct point of contact for these matters.

@lucashe: It does not seem like the support has processed your ID information yet. Are you sure you sent it to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with? If not please re-send it - or contact or support staff via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • fragmacc
      fragmacc
      Bronze
      what about me?
    • babashahar
      babashahar
      Bronze
      i sent u twice with the email shahardalal@hotmail.com

please check ur inbox dont say u didnt send us cuz i sent

maybe i can send someone privet massage with picture of my ID card

cuz u have probllem with email and u dont help /:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by babashahar
      i sent u twice with the email shahardalal@hotmail.com

please check ur inbox dont say u didnt send us cuz i sent

maybe i can send someone privet massage with picture of my ID card

cuz u have probllem with email and u dont help /:
      Hello babashahar,

As I already said in my previous post: you are already in contact with our support team via the ticket system. Since you had to re-send certain information a longer waiting time is natural - since the waiting times start from scratch. Just be patient and stay in contact with the ticket support - they are the correct point of contact for these matters. Your emails don't land in my inbox they land in the inbox of our support.

@fragmacc: It looks like our support is waiting for your ID check or hasn't processed it yet.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • wardog37
      wardog37
      Bronze
      I recieved my capital yesterday after about 8 days of waiting so im sure you'll get it soon:)
    • Leslieann333
      Leslieann333
      Bronze
      yeahh me too thanks pokerstrategy!! happy fishing guyss
      :f_p: :f_p: :f_p: :f_p: :f_p: :f_p:
    • babashahar
      babashahar
      Bronze
      u send me this email

Dear User, in order to prevent fraud attempts, PokerStrategy now requires itsmembers to undergo a tightened identity check before receiving thestarting capital. For this we need the following photos from you: * A photo of the front side of the ID card* A photo of the back side of the ID card* A photo of your face alongside your ID card.(i.e. hold your ID card next to your face when taking this photo.) All photos have to be sharp and clearly recognisable, only thencan a fast processing and faster transfer of starting capital be ensured.The photos will naturally be deleted and not be used further after beingviewed. Thank you for your understanding. We hope to soon receive your emailwith the photos attached. Please send it to the following email address:security@pokerstrategy.com Best regards,your PokerStrategy Team

i sent u 3 files with 3 picture: with subject ID check babashahar

"* A photo of the front side of the ID card* A photo of the back side of the ID card* A photo of your face alongside your ID card.(i.e. hold your ID card next to your face when taking this photo.)"

i sent u the email now w8 for u now ... thanks
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      Does everyone have to send their face along with the ID? My e-mail request for ID didn't say this, only passport/registration/address verification.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0rkus
      Does everyone have to send their face along with the ID? My e-mail request for ID didn't say this, only passport/registration/address verification.
      Hello p0rkus,

As long as not explicitly requested the regular ID scan will do.

@babashahar: good to hear. You will then hopefully receive the capital soon.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • babashahar
      babashahar
      Bronze
      u can just tell me if u get my email?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by babashahar
      u can just tell me if u get my email?
      As I have already said earlier in this thread; stay in contact with the ticket support - they are the correct point of contact for these matters. Your emails don't land in my inbox they land in the inbox of our support.

Best regards
      SoyCD