Fucking Lucky Idiots

    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Joined: 17.10.2008 Posts: 1,107
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

      Play hand

      $0/$0 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

      Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, J.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises, MP1 folds, Hero calls, MP3 folds, CO calls, BU calls, 2 folds.

      Flop: (0.00 SB) J, 6, T (4 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets, CO folds, BU calls, UTG2 folds.

      Turn: (0.00 BB) 8 (2 players)
      Hero goes all in, BU calls.

      River: (0.00 BB) K (2 players)

      Final Pot: 0.00 BB.



      HE HAD AQ offsuit

      how the FUCK am i supposed to EVER win a tournament when shit like this happens? PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME PLEASE PLEASE
      HOW LUCKY ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT YOU WIN MTTS?

      KING OF BAD BEATS PROUDLY.

      oh i didnt mention that it was RIGHT BEFORE the bubble and i was betting pot and i put the guy in the TOP 10 chip count?
  • 15 replies
    • Octhellior
      Octhellior
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.10.2008 Posts: 108
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

      Play hand

      $0/$0 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

      Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, J.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises, MP1 folds, Hero calls, MP3 folds, CO calls, BU calls, 2 folds.

      Flop: (0.00 SB) J, 6, T (4 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets, CO folds, BU calls, UTG2 folds.

      Turn: (0.00 BB) 8 (2 players)
      Hero , BU calls.

      River: (0.00 BB) K (2 players)

      Final Pot: 0.00 BB.

      Results follow:

      Hero shows three of a kind, jacks (J J)
      Hero wins with three of a kind, jacks (J J).


      HE HAD AQ offsuit

      how the FUCK am i supposed to EVER win a tournament when shit like this happens? PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME PLEASE PLEASE
      HOW LUCKY ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT YOU WIN MTTS?

      KING OF BAD BEATS PROUDLY.

      oh i didnt mention that it was the bubble and i was betting pot and i put the guy in the chip lead of a 1000 field rebuy?
      Why does the hand history say you won with three of a kind, when you're saying you lost to a straight?
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Joined: 17.10.2008 Posts: 1,107
      i dont know

      i wish

      idiots idiots idiots felting me
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Joined: 18.03.2008 Posts: 3,323
      was this playmoney?
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.07.2008 Posts: 4,346
      you can't ever finish first in an mtt without running insanely hot, sucking out, holding up more than the fair share.

      such is variance of mtt, wait to be lucky in the process try not to tilt :rolleyes:
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Joined: 17.10.2008 Posts: 1,107
      Originally posted by ihufa
      was this playmoney?

      would have made sense

      $3 rebuy, 1k field, 2.5k first place. if i show you my hands and the amount of patience i had throughout... and i make set and bet it out and this guy sucks out

      incidentally, he lost half the chips 2 hands later and won twice that 7 hands later when he went all in and hit backdoor flush vs a guy with a set again..

      sometimes i think full tilt is ridiculous. help fish out a little so that they come back.

      alej, i cant even make the money. ask eaglestarr what happenned to my rebuy 3 days ago, AK VS AQ AND AJ and the j completes flush and he was offsuit.i rebuy and flopped set of tens and shoved it, got three callers and the guy makes gutshot WITH JQ on an AT3 board

      i want to see the ONE time when it falls together.

      i will probably never live to experience a tournament when idiots dont make gutshots on me
    • dcmcfyl
      dcmcfyl
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.02.2009 Posts: 28
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      i will probably never live to experience a tournament when idiots dont make gutshots on me
      Your right probably not. There is about a 17% chance of making a gutshot straight draw, so for every 5-6 times someone has one it will complete. With the vast number of hands you play in a MTT, it makes sense that eventually someone is going to hit their gutshot.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Joined: 15.01.2009 Posts: 854
      I guess I'm one of these fucking lucky luckbox idiots too.
      Always hitting gutshots and runner runners and shit.


      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($42.14)
      BB ($31.70)
      Hero ($30.04)
      UTG+1 ($23.80)
      CO ($32.55)
      BTN ($24.09)

      Dealt to Hero Q:club: A:spade:

      Hero raises to $1, fold, CO calls $1, fold, fold, BB calls $0.75

      FLOP ($3.10) K:heart: 4:club: 2:club:

      BB checks, Hero bets $2.21, CO calls $2.21, BB folds

      TURN ($7.52) K:heart: 4:club: 2:club: J:heart:

      Hero bets $5.36, CO calls $5.36

      RIVER ($18.24) K:heart: 4:club: 2:club: J:heart: T:heart:

      Hero bets $12.99, CO calls $12.99

      CO shows T:diamond: K:diamond:
      (Pre 41%, Flop 81.8%, Turn 86.4%)

      Hero shows Q:club: A:spade:
      (Pre 59%, Flop 18.2%, Turn 13.6%)

      Hero wins $41.51



      Of course this doesn't mean I'm a profitable player.




      Just finish it with nh. These peoples luck wont last forever. :O
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.07.2008 Posts: 903
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

      Play hand

      $0/$0 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

      Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, J.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises, MP1 folds, Hero calls, MP3 folds, CO calls, BU calls, 2 folds.

      Flop: (0.00 SB) J, 6, T (4 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets, CO folds, BU calls, UTG2 folds.

      Turn: (0.00 BB) 8 (2 players)
      Hero goes all in, BU calls.

      River: (0.00 BB) K (2 players)

      Final Pot: 0.00 BB.



      HE HAD AQ offsuit

      how the FUCK am i supposed to EVER win a tournament when shit like this happens? PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME PLEASE PLEASE
      HOW LUCKY ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT YOU WIN MTTS?

      KING OF BAD BEATS PROUDLY.

      oh i didnt mention that it was RIGHT BEFORE the bubble and i was betting pot and i put the guy in the TOP 10 chip count?
      You ranting about a play hand?
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Joined: 17.10.2008 Posts: 1,107
      well

      rant over






      still


      what a lucky sob
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.10.2007 Posts: 704
      Fulukiots!
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.09.2008 Posts: 2,214
      Originally posted by SheepMoose
      I guess I'm one of these fucking lucky luckbox idiots too.
      Always hitting gutshots and runner runners and shit.


      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($42.14)
      BB ($31.70)
      Hero ($30.04)
      UTG+1 ($23.80)
      CO ($32.55)
      BTN ($24.09)

      Dealt to Hero Q:club: A:spade:

      Hero raises to $1, fold, CO calls $1, fold, fold, BB calls $0.75

      FLOP ($3.10) K:heart: 4:club: 2:club:

      BB checks, Hero bets $2.21, CO calls $2.21, BB folds

      TURN ($7.52) K:heart: 4:club: 2:club: J:heart:

      Hero bets $5.36, CO calls $5.36

      RIVER ($18.24) K:heart: 4:club: 2:club: J:heart: T:heart:

      Hero bets $12.99, CO calls $12.99

      CO shows T:diamond: K:diamond:
      (Pre 41%, Flop 81.8%, Turn 86.4%)

      Hero shows Q:club: A:spade:
      (Pre 59%, Flop 18.2%, Turn 13.6%)

      Hero wins $41.51

      My head slightly hurts right now :)
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Joined: 17.10.2008 Posts: 1,107
      massive upswing followed the days after this rant

      there is something to be said here but i dont really exactly know what it is
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Joined: 15.01.2009 Posts: 854
      Originally posted by Dragar

      My head slightly hurts right now :)


      Thank me later.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Joined: 21.05.2008 Posts: 283
      I lost four of a kind Q to royal flush, and in live game with friends i lost with four aces to five of a kind 2 (we were playing with one joker for fun and to try somthing new.) SO WHAT THE VARIANCE OF GETTING THIS? And it hapend in a real game. So i suggest you dont give it in your head, cuz magic sometime happens. Look in real life, some people fall from 5 floar bulding and get small injures like bruses, and some people jump from little higher place and they crack they legs. Shits happens all the time, only thing you can do is learn from them.
    • Jonnym32
      Jonnym32
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.06.2009 Posts: 33
      I'm new so i might be talking shit here :p but shit happens just put it past you :) play your poker and the cards will come your way