Updating PartyPoints?

• keksdieb
      keksdieb
      Bronze
      Good evening there.

One small question: when will my PartyPoints get updated on Pokerstrategy? I have already reached 100 PP, so I'm really looking forward to the silver section.

Thanks in advance.
  • 5 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi keksdieb it seems like we don't have the correct account name.

So could you do me a favor and open pp software, then select "MyAccount" - "My Account" - then a website will open there select "MyProfile" and then you will see your account name could you check if it is the same account name you entered at your profile.

After that write a ticket to our support team and tell them your account name.
      Then they will edit it and then also ask them to update your profile, (don't forget a "please") :D

For a regular update it is necessary that we have your account name.

the last update was on Saturday so i am quite sure that you entered your screen name and not your Account name.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • keksdieb
      keksdieb
      Bronze
      Hello Stefan,

thanks for replying. I have checked both my accountnames on PokerStrategy as well as on PartyPoker, but they are similar to each other (screennames are also correct).
      If you want to have a look at it, I may send you a screenshot via pn.

Sincerely,

Michael.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok i talked to the support team your account name seems to be correct but you are not on the list.

That is nothing to worry about. You will be on the next list we will get this week.

So i am sorry for the inconvenience but your account will be updated with our next update.

But anyway just contact the support team the next time.

It seems like i am replacing their function more and more but it will take much longer if i handle these issues ;)

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • MONEYFORME
      MONEYFORME
      Bronze
      same thing is happening with me
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Please write a ticket, before, you can of course just check if your account name is correct at your profile at PokerStrategy.

Best regards,
      Stefan