Stack
      BB:
      $8.25
      MP2:
      $13.35
      Hero:
      $9.75

0.25/0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:heart: , T:spade:
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $1.00, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $3.00, 2 folds, BB raises to $8.25 (All-In), MP2 folds, Hero calls $5.25.

Final Pot: $17.75

- I don't display stats onscreen til I have a 50 hand sample size but I had observed that MP3 was fairly loose and that the BB seemed to be a standardish SSS player.
      - I think I have good equity against MP3 and I treated his minraise as two limpers.
      - When the BB pushes I am unsure about my equity. I think I am behind his range but I already have commited some of my stack. I fell back onto the basic rule of calling a raise behind with TT but I wonder if this is wrong here?
  • 2 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      You just need around 25% equity, I don't have the equilator here at work to see what could be your equity, but on feeling it should be a profitable push.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi phil,

A standard SSS player folds AK/QQ thus you are facing KK+ here, as a borderline you can assign him AK+,QQ+ and against that range you are can call it but I prefer (variance) to muck TT here; you need 30.6% here

Best regards,
      Gerv