This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl50 - Sss Tt

• Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Silver
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $8.25
      MP2:
      $13.35
      Hero:
      $9.75

0.25/0.5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with T:heart: , T:spade:
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $1.00, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $3.00, 2 folds, BB raises to $8.25 (All-In), MP2 folds, Hero calls $5.25.

Final Pot: $17.75

- I don't display stats onscreen til I have a 50 hand sample size but I had observed that MP3 was fairly loose and that the BB seemed to be a standardish SSS player.
      - I think I have good equity against MP3 and I treated his minraise as two limpers.
      - When the BB pushes I am unsure about my equity. I think I am behind his range but I already have commited some of my stack. I fell back onto the basic rule of calling a raise behind with TT but I wonder if this is wrong here?
  • 2 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      You just need around 25% equity, I don't have the equilator here at work to see what could be your equity, but on feeling it should be a profitable push.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi phil,

A standard SSS player folds AK/QQ thus you are facing KK+ here, as a borderline you can assign him AK+,QQ+ and against that range you are can call it but I prefer (variance) to muck TT here; you need 30.6% here

Best regards,
      Gerv