Damn psychologist

• ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      That psychologist actually sounds really funny, he is trying to create a famous quote for which he will be remembered for, unfortunately this is not it.

To be perfectly honest, bank roll managements is the most important thing, unless you win when you put all of your cash on the line, you know your gonna lose. You can be the greatest player in the world, but if you don't manage you finances, you will be a losing player.

Funny enough, everytime I have put my full bankroll on the line, I actually win most of the time, but the urge to continue is what finishes people of, if you win and get lucky you stop? Of course not you do the exact thing again but this time with your new winnings.
  • 10 replies
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Psychologist... For yourself there is no better than you. For me there's no better than me. And so on...
      Person who's talking with you for money can't fully understand you. Only people who loves you, people close to you, your friends/family/gf/... who really care for ya.
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      <...>bank roll managements is the most important thing<...>
      <...>everytime I have put my full bankroll on the line<...>

I'm sorry, what?

and what is the purpose of this thread? :f_eek:
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      I actually made a mistake, this was suppose to be part of another thread!
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      Psychologist... For yourself there is no better than you. For me there's no better than me. And so on...
      Person who's talking with you for money can't fully understand you. Only people who loves you, people close to you, your friends/family/gf/... who really care for ya.
      quoted for fail

Some people actually can understand what other people feel, and do their job because they like it. So you also think that surgeons don't do their job well because it's "just another person"?
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Fine, i'll keep this thread just so that you guys can argue
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      AA won't win 100% situations. And you said "some people".
      That's right... Some ppl do, but big percentage (98%+) don't.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      You can't remove it yourself anyway ;)
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      Dammit, your right, well they should let you be able to delete threads :/

Fix this pokerstrategy!
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      quoted for fail

Some people actually can understand what other people feel, and do their job because they like it. So you also think that surgeons don't do their job well because it's "just another person"?
      I agree with yoghi. Just because someone loves you, even if they try to, it doesn't mean they can understand how you feel. They can symphathise, but a psychologist actually studys human emotions and understands them.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      And also they can show compassion and don't just see it a thing they studied for and have to do. Most of the people who do those jobs (I hope) also do it because they love to do it, and not everybody can do it. This is mostly true in the healthcare area.