$50 question

• Razorel
      Razorel
      Bronze
      Hi there,
      I'm new here and I just finished the quiz a couple of days ago. I entered all my data and made an account at Full Tilt, and I sent you guys a photo of my ID. I saw that in some cases, an utility bill is required, or a picture of me holding my id. This would not be a problem, but the utility bill is, since I no longer live with my relatives, and that is the address from my ID, and I'm not exactly on good speaking terms with them, to go ask for a utility bill. Is that really necessary, or is the ID photo enough? Also, could you check and tell me if you have received it?
      PS: I had an older Full Tilt poker account that I used to play with play money. Never deposited anything, didn't even fill out the info in it. Would my opening a new account be a problem? It wasn't opened on the same IP either, since my IP changes.
      Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Razorel,

Your ID check has not been processed but since you only registered recently this could still be because of standard processing times (which are 48 hours). The support will inform you per E-mail or Ticket system if they require additional information such as specific ID checks from you. If you have trouble providing these you can talk to them about the matter though.

As for the Full Tilt account - there is a quite strict policy on only having 1 account at the platform and having multiple ones can lead to the rejection of your starting capital. As such it would be best if you chose to receive it at another platform. As with all things account related our support is the correct institution to contact for these matters; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Razorel
      Razorel
      Bronze
      Ok, I submitted a ticket and opted for Mansion Poker mainly because I've never had an account with them. Thanks for the help.
    • Razorel
      Razorel
      Bronze
      Thanks for the help :)
      I just received my starting capital a couple of hours ago, and have gotten it up to $63.53. Got to get some work done too, though, so I'll play more later. I also have 11.14 FTP :D