Omaha

• morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      Hi, I was just wondering about future Omaha content; videos/strategy articles etc and whether we can get some more! I do realise it won't have the popularity of the other formats but what is here is excellent and I for one would like to see plenty more.
      Please feel free to add your support!

Gary.
  • 6 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Absolutely. I just started playing Omaha and I'd love to see more content..
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      i want an omaha silver coaching :(

-Jack
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello morris979,

We have recently added or increased our Omaha output by quite a bit;

There are weekly PLO videos currently being released that you can find here; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/omaha/

and TribunCaesar is now offering a weekly Gold Omaha coaching on Friday evenings at 20:30 CET to bring across more advanced Omaha content; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/coaching/

New Strategy Articles might also be released but are not on the short-term production list - but the video material will certainly continue to grow.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      omaha is pure sh!t
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AndySk
      omaha is the sh!t
      FYP

@SoyCD:
      Good to hear that you're going to keep adding more Omaha content but I think that most of what is being done in the Omaha section is kind of more advanced stuff (only midstakes videos since the beginning of May, the coaching is gold).
      Maybe you could add some lowstakes videos since a big part of those are pretty dated and often fullring, too, which is not much use for someone who's trying to learn the basics of a game which is played almost exclusively on shorthanded tables nowadays.. Also making the coaching a silver one would help the beginners like myself who want to start off slow..

Thanks for reading,
      Lubor
    • morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      Hi SoyCD

Thanks for the reply, I've only just started to add Omaha to my repertoire in the last couple of weeks so wasn't sure how often material is released and when. It would be nice to have a few more strategy articles but to be honest I prefer the videos anyway. Theory is ok but I like to see that theory in practise and the vids allow us that. Never been to a live coaching will have to see how they work.

Gary.