This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pokerstars - $50

• Pens43
      Pens43
      Bronze
      Hi i got my $50 for pokerstars what do i need to do so that i can keep that money and withdraw it at a later date.

When registering i remember vaguely reading about needing a certain number of VPP in a time limit.

1) What is that time limit?

2) What are VPP and how do you know how many you have? I can see my FPP but have never seen VPP on stars.

Cheers
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi Pens43,

I think that you have 90 days to try and collect 500 VPP.

VPP is like FPP, but they dont get multiplied with certian VIP levels and you cannot spend them. I guess you are bronzestar and if you stay at that you will techniqually need 500 FPP.

edit: you can find them by going into the cashier and clicking on VIP status.

Regards,

-Jack
    • Pens43
      Pens43
      Bronze
      Cheers for the quick reply, yeah VIP is Bronzestar, so basically on my "cashier" where it tells me my FPP i need to collect 500 within 90 days to allow me to withdraw and keep the original $50?

Say after a week i had got to $100 can i withdraw $50 (profit) or do i need to get to 500FPP before i can withdraw anything.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      No you will need the 500 VPP to be able to withdraw :)

However if you hadnt collected the 500 VPP by 90 days, but you had $100 in your account, you can keep the $50 profit ;)

-Jack
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Pens43,

I can confirm what kingdippy has already said - you need to collect 500 FPP to withdraw. You won't be able to withdraw anything before you do.

Best regards
      SoyCD