PartyPoker Deposit bonus ??

• vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      so i m planning in making a $25 deposit u guys know any bonus for 1st or 2nd don't know ,its the $50 from PokerStrategy consider at a deposit ?

or i already have a Bonus pending of $100 ?

what do you think i should do ?

Cheers,
      Vlad
  • 2 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      yap our $50 is some sort of first deposit bonus. So actually we make a first deposit for you and the bonus is the $100.

The problem is that you could ask for a deposit bonus at bonus@partypoker.com

the problem is that the 5000raked hands bonus is the first bonus that is active and the other bonus you could get is mainly a bonus you have to clear within a weak and with $25 deposit it would be big mainly20% to 30% frrom your deposit.

So just make the deposit

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stefan1000
      yap our $50 is some sort of first deposit bonus. So actually we make a first deposit for you and the bonus is the $100.

The problem is that you could ask for a deposit bonus at bonus@partypoker.com

the problem is that the 5000raked hands bonus is the first bonus that is active and the other bonus you could get is mainly a bonus you have to clear within a weak and with $25 deposit it would be big mainly20% to 30% frrom your deposit.

So just make the deposit

Best regards,
      Stefan

Thank you Stefan