300$ Bonus, How hard to clean?

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Hello. Since my BR is at 300$ right now and at Stars the bonus is already cleared, i was think maybe i could make some more money through bonuses while learning and improving at NL10 FR BSS.

Can anyone tell me how many points do i have to clear and is it attainable while playing NL10? I can play like 20k hands in month. Just wonder if it can be done or if its pointless now.. ?

Thanks for any reply
  • 6 replies
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Becouse full tilt soft blows big time, i going to deposit also in ev poker. So how much do you need to deposit to qualify for $300 and how much hands do you play in nl25 to get full 300?
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jafreiteris
      Becouse full tilt soft blows big time, i going to deposit also in ev poker. So how much do you need to deposit to qualify for $300 and how much hands do you play in nl25 to get full 300?
      Hello =) In the end i actually found it myself =) Check this:

PSVIP300 - $300 Bonus:

You receive a $300 bonus which will be credited to your account in a step-by-step fashion. You clear the bonus by collecting Everest points which you get by playing at real money tables. As soon as you leave a table or end a tournament Everest Poker will credit your account with $0.07 per collected Everest point.

You have a total of 60 days to clear the entire bonus.

It doesn't matter how much you deposit with either of the bonus codes. The minimum deposit is enough (it differs depending on the deposit method).
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      HI there, I started everest playing NL10 BSS for like 2 weeks ago I have already cleared like 80 of the 300 dollar on like 14k hands so its not hard at all :) and you get money after each table u leave.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heffron89
      HI there, I started everest playing NL10 BSS for like 2 weeks ago I have already cleared like 80 of the 300 dollar on like 14k hands so its not hard at all :) and you get money after each table u leave.
      Wau, that sounds good =) Maybe ill think about moving to Everest as well then..
      What about trafic and is it fishy enough?=)
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre
      there's a lot of fish and depending on what you play it's ok to pley there.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rex99
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre
      there's a lot of fish and depending on what you play it's ok to pley there.
      Playin NL10 BSS FR