Club shop - what did you buy?

• yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Do you collect Mansion points only for cash bonuses or you intend to buy something from the shop?

If you bought something please do write here and tell us whether it's worth the money/points :D

Let's write it like this (for easier review):

1) I bought:
      - xyz (write also if you recommend or not; if possible rate it from 1 to 5 => 5/5)

2) I want:
      - xyz (write the points/ the reason)

Ok, I'll start :f_cool:

1) I bought:

- iPod Shuffle 1gb (I recommend; bought one for sister and one for girlfriend)

- Show No Emotion (card protector; it's basically just for show offing in live game with my friends...It shouldn't be the highest thing on your list => 2/5; I wearied of it after just two nights with boys but must say it does make an impression ;) )

- Fournier Poker Vision 100% Plastic Poker Cards (very nice cards, I like them very much => 5/5)

2) I want:

- MiniMaxMod iPoker Software ---> 26,400 MCPs (It says:"Resizeable tables, sound modding, mouse hotkeys and customizable graphics (cards, table background, chips etc.) are some of the features." - I think this is a must for ipoker players)
  • 28 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      1) I bought:
      - nothing

2) I want:
      - $75,000 cash bonus (24,900,000 MCP / quess why ;) )
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      1) I bought:
      - nothing

2) I want:
      - $75,000 cash bonus (24,900,000 MCP / quess why ;) )
      +1
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      You two are no fun. :f_confused:
      C'mon guys it's impossible there are just rational poker players here :f_confused:

Don't tell me I'm the only player who doesn't take time to calculate how expensive this things from the shop actually are. As a matter a fact I got them despite knowing I'm "overpaying" them :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      After this month I will buy 1000$ cash bonus, but I will still have 70-100k MCP. Any suggestions? :)
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      These days i ll spend all my MCPs and 1st thing will be the 7500$ for about 3mil MCP s .I hope i won t have any problem in reciving this money from Mansion.
      I ll still have 300-400k MCP but i don t know on what i ll spend them probably another cash bonus and some cards . I want to spend them all because I hope i won t play here again
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Corey...you have many options, my suggestions are:

- Just Bluff Dark Angel Zip Up Hoodie 69,920 MCPs
      - Brazil Home Shirt 07-09 31,761 MCPs :s_cool:

or

- Rocket Table Football 97,640 MCPs

or

- iPod Shuffle 4gb 61,800 MCPs
      - MiniMaxMod iPoker Software 26,400 MCPs (and please report whether it pays or not :) )

karmolll...

- Personalised 500 Piece Luxury Ceramic Chipset 327,560 MCPs :f_cool: (should be a good souvenir from mansion ;) )

- tokens for tourneys
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Yay I have gone through that shop so often and not known what I should get... :o

1) I bought:

- nothing yet :(

2) I want (or will probably buy:

- Germany Home Shirt 07-09

Weee :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by yaxkukmian
      You two are no fun. :f_confused:
      C'mon guys it's impossible there are just rational poker players here :f_confused:

Don't tell me I'm the only player who doesn't take time to calculate how expensive this things from the shop actually are. As a matter a fact I got them despite knowing I'm "overpaying" them :D
      I did and realized anything else than big cash bonuses (7.5k+) are not worth my hardly earned points :s_mad:
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I bought:
      Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses - 73k MCPs
      Ray-Ban 3357 Sunglasses - 76k MCPs
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Do you guys recommend me getting HEM? I use Elephant and it seems buggy and slow
    • Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Do you guys recommend me getting HEM? I use Elephant and it seems buggy and slow
      Do it
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      I bought 6 $20 tokens,played 6 $20 DON's and cashed in 5.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Absolutely!
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      1) I bought:
      - Hold'em Manager PRO for 26k points (key hasn't arrived, but will soon -> I hope)

2) I want:
      - $7.5k cash bonus (2760k points, reason obvious) :f_biggrin:
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Here is a crazy question. Is there some kind of postage / delivery issue with being on the wrong side of the world (Australia) for the physical products?
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Yesterday I tried to order HEM from the shop.

Apparently when I registered I told them I was from the USA, so when I place the order it asks for a physical address for them to send the software and since I live in Honduras I don't see it arriving here(can't change country).

So I talked to support :( ?( X( ;( and as usual it was a waste of time so I just cancelled my order. The support person kindly indicated it might not be able to be cancelled, even though only minutes had past since I placed it.

This just confirms my theory that the bigger, and more profitable the company is, the worse its customer service will be. How can you make MILLIONS of dollars a month and still treat your clients like crap? I can only imagine what people who deposited feel like.

PS: I'm currently looking to trial/buy ipoker software, I'm sick of rebuying and having tables overlap all the time.

- Where can I get HEM other than Mansion?
      - Where can I get Minimaxmod other than Mansion?
      - Is Minimaxmod Elephant compatible?
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      Agreeing, I placed my money in there, and regreted 24hours later (because I had to send a picture of my passport/drivinglicence etc.)

I even deposited from neteller.. Argued with them for ages with no luck
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      with discount: http://de.shop.pokerstrategy.com/Software/Holdem-Omaha-Manager
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Yesterday I tried to order HEM from the shop.

Apparently when I registered I told them I was from the USA, so when I place the order it asks for a physical address for them to send the software and since I live in Honduras I don't see it arriving here(can't change country).

So I talked to support :( ?( X( ;( and as usual it was a waste of time so I just cancelled my order. The support person kindly indicated it might not be able to be cancelled, even though only minutes had past since I placed it.

This just confirms my theory that the bigger, and more profitable the company is, the worse its customer service will be. How can you make MILLIONS of dollars a month and still treat your clients like crap? I can only imagine what people who deposited feel like.

PS: I'm currently looking to trial/buy ipoker software, I'm sick of rebuying and having tables overlap all the time.

- Where can I get Minimaxmod other than Mansion?
      - Is Minimaxmod Elephant compatible?
      Wait.... I don't get it.

:diamond: How can you register why an USA address? (it's not supposed to be possible)
      :diamond: They won't send you HEM physically, they'll send you a code per e-mail so you can activate it. And you'll have to download the program from the HEM website.