[NL2-NL10] NL10 Q9o freeplay

• 4 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I try and get a cheap showdown, maybe betting on later streets or calling some small bets. I try and go by potsize whether my hand is good or not.

I think this hand can be good in a $0.6 to $1 pot depending on how the hand plays out.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey Gregor86,

I would play this hand as any other hand. When SB opencompletes and checks flop to me I bet potsize and expect to win the pot right there. I do it with any hand I didn't raise preflop and I would also do it here as I wouldn't raise Q9o preflop.

So, raise potsize(2BB) on the flop and you should win the pot in majority of cases.

Regards,
      burek2000
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      hmm burek how loose do you raise when ppl complete sb first in against you?

it seems profitable to me to raise very loose in this situation, especially if they also tend to fold to cbet much.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raun
      hmm burek how loose do you raise when ppl complete sb first in against you?

it seems profitable to me to raise very loose in this situation, especially if they also tend to fold to cbet much.
      Before the flop I raise to 4BB hands that have decent postflop playability, like suited connectors, PPs, all broadways, and suited Axs and medium Axo.

Postflop I raise any hand ATC.