Is my poker account linked to PS?

• kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      A few months ago I signed up for an account at PokerStars for the sake of coachings. I did things like clearing my cookies then using the PokerStrategy link and code in signing up. But I do not see the green check in my profile page. Will my account be linked to Pokerstrategy so I can earn PS points when I decide to play here?

I also signed up an account at Bwin using the PokerStrategy link and bonus code. But I also don't see the green check.

I did not deposit yet at both accounts.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi kenthmp,

Only the Head Admins or Support Team can check this for you I'm afraid, however I think sometimes that you need to have started playing on the linked platform for the account and points to be fully tracked through.

As long as you used the PokerStrategy marketing code provided and followed the installation/new account set up carefully, you should be tracked ok.

The tracking can also take a few days to be updated in the same way your PokerStrategy points are.

Best regards,

Bart
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello kenthmp,

The accounts only appear as tracked once you have earned your first StrategyPoint there - because only then will you start appearing on the transfer lists of the partner rooms.

The support teams of both of the rooms should be able to tell you which affiliate you are tracked over though so I would suggest contacting them.

Best regards
      SoyCD