Ok So!!!

• p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      Hit 18 2 days ago, jsut passed the quiz and scanned my passport page with my details and the other page with my address. Gonna download PArtyPoker and sign up with the code and link it to the account. Gonna send my passport info BEFORE they ask for it - is this ok? I know u guys are gonna ask for ID check coz my dad is here on this website. Will i get an email when they confirm my ID or will i get a ticket? Also I have TAF 30$ BONUS :) - when should i ask for this to be transfered to party?

Well, lets play some poker soon :)
  • 3 replies
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      Edit - they asked for the ID instantly and i sent it. Just three remaining questions - When can I ask for the TAF bonus? EDIT AGAIN - K i need 50$ to get the payout I only have 30, I'll wait then :)

And

I clicked deposit and entered all the details but then exited the page when the deposit options showed up and closed the window, it still shows my Play Money though... or is this fine ? Also I linked the account before I enterred my details into the platform for the deposit, is this a problem?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi P0rkus,

Yes closing the deposit page after you have registered is fine. You will recieve a $49 instant bonus which is unlocked when pokerstrategy deposit $1 into your account as the starting capital.

And as long as all details are correct, and you used the PS150 to register then everything should be fine. But dont actually deposit yourself, just make sure you filled in your personal info.

Regards,

-Jack
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello p0rkus,

You should be able to request the TAF bonus once you have over $50 on your TAF account. At this point you can simply request it to be transferred to the poker account of your choice (Party, Titan, Mansion). You don't need to be a certain level for this.

Aside from that good luck getting through the ID check quichkly.

Best regards
      SoyCD