mark seen videos

• Rubbertoe84
      Rubbertoe84
      Bronze
      all the articles we read are marked with a tick by the title, however, with the videos there seems to be no way of knowing which ones you´ve already seen, wouldn´t it be possible for PS to use the same system as with the articles?
  • 6 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      They do include a tick next to them.
    • Rubbertoe84
      Rubbertoe84
      Bronze
      well i cant see it in my browser :f_cry:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Rubbertoe84,

The little checkmarked is only visible when looking at a specific section e.g. the No-Limit videos. Its a small black check next to the video on the right hand side.

Aside from that you can also make personal notes on all of the videos you have watched with the current note system.

Aside from that we are aware of these problems and are currently working on a completely new system for our video section.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Rubbertoe84
      Rubbertoe84
      Bronze
      thx guys, but it still doesn´t show on mine, so i guess ill have to do with good old notes
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello Rubbertoe84,

The little checkmarked is only visible when looking at a specific section e.g. the No-Limit videos. Its a small black check next to the video on the right hand side.

Aside from that you can also make personal notes on all of the videos you have watched with the current note system.

Aside from that we are aware of these problems and are currently working on a completely new system for our video section.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Sometimes tick is not visible even though I've seen the video completely.
      If it hasnt loaded 100%, I wouldn't want a tick on it though, because it means I didnt finish it.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      When I use new player - tick appears, when the old - it doesn't. And I use the old player because when I use new player, the video stream freezes from time to time while sound doesn't. I think this is a bug.