Withdrawal from FTP

• zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      After signing up for FTP, I proceeded to blow away the whole $50 in a few weeks. Then I deposited my own 50, and now how come when I try to withdraw my funds ~160 because i prefer pokerstars, I am denied as apparently I have to clear the $50 bonus first? I thought only this applied to the starting capital?
  • 13 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi zhenzhenZHEN,

I'm not entirely sure as I haven't withdrawn from FTP yet myself, but I think there is a generic points requirement to reach prior to FTP allowing withdrawals. Check out the terms and conditions on their website for full details.

This is a generic Full Tilt requirement and not set by PokerStrategy.

Other members might know/have experienced this however.

Best regards,

Bart
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      As far as I remmember, you have to earn 1000 FTP total before you can withdraw
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      im withdrawing with no problem

but i have cleared all bonuses..
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      nice sig excelgeo... haha

no probs withdrawing either. but i also cleared the bonus.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Do you can cash out first deposit money?
    • neverless13
      neverless13
      Bronze
      When I first took some money out, they asked me for a first deposit of $30.
      Afterwards it was ok ... but that meant that the first deposit went to hell :) .

p.s: the money given from pokerstrategy don't count as first deposit
    • zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      WELL i got this in my email:

Unfortunately, your withdrawal was declined, as the amount exceeded the available balance in your Full Tilt Poker account.

You were given a $50 bonus when you signed up through our affiliate. As part of your affiliate deal, you need to earn 1000 Full Tilt Points (FTPs) before you can transfer or withdraw your bonus funds.

I think I get it. You're not allowed to withdraw the partial bonuses they give you(the one in 5.00 increments) before you clear the whole thing I guess?
    • neverless13
      neverless13
      Bronze
      Yup.
      After U make the 1000 points, u can collect all the money. Untill then, they're bocked in the account.

Start playin' :D
    • zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      Awww mann I hate FTP so much T_T oh well time to grindddddd then
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      I meant that psvip first deposit where you can get up to $600
    • Jonnym32
      Jonnym32
      Bronze
      what? so if you blow the bonus and want to deposit your own money, you can't withdraw your own money until you make 1000 FTP? wow
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      if u blow the money, just dont deposit in FTP if you dont plan to start playing there. u could deposit on another site where you didnt get a FREE capital. because people cant just register, get free $50 then withdraw the next day.

before i was able to withdraw from an e-wallet, i had to make a deposit from that same e-wallet (any amount). then played tightly for a few hands, then withdrew. i think this policy applies to all sites tho. they always require deposit before allowing u to use any e-wallet.
    • zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      problem is i didnt know that there would be restrictions on withdrawing my own money + money that i won with my own money

i didnt say anything at all about withdrawing the free $50 that i got