This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

pacific+multitable

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      im relatively new to pacific and tried to multitable 4 tables(so that i see all tables at once) so my question : is it my laptop that is bad or is it because of pacific pokers graphics that everything is smallish and hard to see..? not the best site to multitable at ha?
  • 3 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      [X] Your laptop is old and inferior.
      [X] Pacific Poker's software is old and inferior.
    • Richard81
      Richard81
      Bronze
      We rather see ourselves as classic and timeless, you know, like Sean Connery...

In all seriousness though, if your laptop is too small to tile, I highly suggest you try our new software.

The new update includes, among others, a smart pop-up logic for tables while playing cascade. You'll never have to deal with tables popping up while you're making a decision at another table.

You could easily play up to 8 tables with the new software, without breaking a sweat. You know, Sean Connery style.

Cheers,

Richard.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      If you tile tables just make 'em little bigger (not wider too) and it will be fine.