40 Percent Rakeback?

• MrTightJeanz
      MrTightJeanz
      Bronze
      HI I seen somewhere here about a week ago that Party Poker now offers 40 percent Rakeback?... If I used the Code ps150 will you get the rakeback with that code or do you need the other one I seen here.. which is I think psv or something like that.?
  • 9 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      the rakeback on partypoker is in the form of bonuses you can buy with partypoints and clear. visit partypoker.com for more info by clicking on REWARDS :f_p:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrTightJeanz
      HI I seen somewhere here about a week ago that Party Poker now offers 40 percent Rakeback?... If I used the Code ps150 will you get the rakeback with that code or do you need the other one I seen here.. which is I think psv or something like that.?
      Hello MrTightJeanz,

It doesn't matter which of two codes you use- you will have the same eligibility. The difference is just that the PSVIP code is for first deposits and the other one for the free starting capital.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MrTightJeanz
      MrTightJeanz
      Bronze
      ahhhhh I see thanks for the quick reply been trying to do research for a few week's now to try and fiqure out where to put my starting Capital... (Best Site) Reading alot in the forum's but still unsure..lol! Lots of reason's for that.. played poker Online year's ago.. had several accounts at several poker sites...but now I understand there is such a thing as RakeBack! And I want to be part of it if I can. If I cant, I just wont play there! Like FullTilt... I'd like to play there but cant get Rakeback as I was too late in discovering Rakeback when I started to play there. As for Party Poker I had an account there years ago as well. But not sure if it's closed now, Read there Rules and regulations which stated if account wasnt used in certain amount of time it would be Closed!... So I emailed them several times for week's now and still no reply... So I dont know whether to just open another account there and put my starting capital there or what?... Support dont answer you, then what are you suppose to do? lol...As for all those other places, Mansion, etc I have had an account with them years ago as well...and no Rakeback! So very limitied here.... Could do one now at Pacific from what I understand but no Rakeback!! So I cant win ? lol.. And from what I have read here Party sounds like the best deal!...Besides Fulltilt which I know for sure I cant do!
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Well... Pacific offers rakeback but not via pokerstrategy. Some Slovenian site offers 25% rakeback if you sign via them, the only catch is that you have to wager a certain amount of money to start getting rakeback... it's just a modest 42.000$ (yes, 42 thousands of dollars!). :D Which is just crazy... you can wager 5.000$ (needed to clear 100$ PS bonus) in about 20.000 hands on 0.25/0.50 Fl, so wagering 42.000$ would take... erm, enough time to get sick of poker for your entire life. :D
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      The Party one isn't really rakeback though, you will get the same bonuses no matter how and where you sign up. Of course you won't get strategy points from anywhere else :)

PokerHeaven and Ladbrokes has rakeback too.
    • k0praonu
      k0praonu
      Bronze
      As far is I know, you'll have to get tons of partypoints and then buy a bonus for them, only after that you will start to get rakeback. If I'm wrong them someone please correct me.
    • MrTightJeanz
      MrTightJeanz
      Bronze
      yeah... and from what I can see.... you dont get 40 percent Rake back unless you play lots and you move up in rank's... and if you dont bet much etc your percent of rakeback is much lower by the looks of it to me?
    • MrTightJeanz
      MrTightJeanz
      Bronze
      Ok question is Starting Capital is not your first deposit ... for any site that you choose right?.....So how do you put the other Code in when you already put the first one in?... Dont all the sites pretty much give you a bonus for initial deposit now .. even without a Code?
    • MrTightJeanz
      MrTightJeanz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      Well... Pacific offers rakeback but not via pokerstrategy. Some Slovenian site offers 25% rakeback if you sign via them, the only catch is that you have to wager a certain amount of money to start getting rakeback... it's just a modest 42.000$ (yes, 42 thousands of dollars!). :D Which is just crazy... you can wager 5.000$ (needed to clear 100$ PS bonus) in about 20.000 hands on 0.25/0.50 Fl, so wagering 42.000$ would take... erm, enough time to get sick of poker for your entire life. :D
      Well I dont know I seen this site today which pay's a Rakeback According to this Chart...

Monthly Status Pts Required

Reward Points
      per
      1 Status Point
      Cashback %
      Bronze 0 1 2%
      Silver 500 2 4%
      Gold 1,500 4.5 9%
      Platinum 4,500 9 18%
      VIP 60,000
      (yearly) 13.5 27%
      VIP Diamond 300,000