SH - SB limping

• Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      I'm in a bit of dilemma about limping on SH tables...

Bronze FR SHC suggests limping with a great variety of suited hands with 1 limper, all suited hands with 2 limpers etc., while silver SH only considers the situations with limpers not taking the SB position into account. According to silver chart I have to fold a majority of otherwise playable hands in bronze SHC, which looks contradicting because SH is otherwise more loose and aggresive.

The way I see it it shouldn't be wrong to simply use bronze SHC for SB limping. If that is not the case I would like to hear what's the right play on SB.

Calling stations are putting me into troubling situations... :)
  • 2 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Berkstajger,

you can savely go with the bronze chart here as I see no chart in the silver charts which is exactly for SB defense. (Later you may use the gold approx charts which has some kind of completing chart in as well.)

If I got you wrong plewase let me know. :)

I edited your post because with directlink even basic users can download our charts.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Yup, you got me right. The problem was only in open limpers, SB defense exists in "Actions against 1 raiser", where there is also a raise from BU included, so that was clear to me.

Another leak fixed, thank you. :)