TTT
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Yeah, makes sense. :f_cool:
    • RainbowO
      RainbowO
      Bronze
      I would say more than 50, because the swings in fixed limit are higher than at the DONs
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      its surely 50 as minimum, but I reccomend 100 ass u start playing, I dont think that there is any difference if it is FL HU SnG or NL HU SnG , only reason could ebn that u would play one SnG longer etc but u need to consider it as SnG not as FL so u count ur ROI not ur BB/100

if u ahve any further questions I d liek to help
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      I do not see any significant difference at playing HU DoN or HU SNG...

In both cases you have to make profit by cashing in about 53%+.

In this case if you manage to get the same ITM, from statistical point of view you cannot face harder swings compare to the DoNs...

HU game it self is more swingy, but it should not reflect swings at HU SNGs, size of swings is defined by 0 1 distribution with certain average. And with same average distribution is same for both HU SNG and DoN.

TTT
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I'd say 30 is more than enough. FLHU SNGs don't have that much variance because when your opponent is bad your edge is huge.
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      I'm going with a 25 buy-in min rule at the moment. If I don't have 25 buy-ins, I move down, simple as that. How's that sound? I think I could push it down lower, maybe someone else can try 15 buy-ins and see how that goes? :f_biggrin: