Poker Stars starting bonus

• Chomskyan
      Chomskyan
      Bronze
      Hi (again)

I'm a bit concerned as I followed the instructions per your page to set up my account with Poker Stars (after completing the quiz), entering the marketing code 'pokerstrategy.com-newplayers'. I followed through and agreed to share information with this site and completed the registration / validation with them. However, my status is still showing on this site as needing to select my poker room and completing my data. I've just read a thread in the beginners forum which refers to entering 'bonus code PS150' when signing up but I didn't use this one as it wasn't mentioned.

Could someone please confirm that my account is just being processed and that I haven not missed out on the start up capital.

I already uploaded my pokerstars ID after completing the registration.

Many Thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Chomskyan,

It does not look like you have entered your account information in your profile. You need to enter your PokerStars account name in your PokerStrategy profile in order for us to actually know where to send the starting capital to.

If you used the 'pokerstrategy.com-newplayers' code then you used the correct sign-up code - so there shouldn't be a problem there. Yet until you fill in your profile on PokerStrategy.com we won't be able to continue processing your account.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Chomskyan
      Chomskyan
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply. I have gone back and re-entered it and now it just says to wait.