This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

More than one 50$ bonus?

• Unzaree
      Unzaree
      Bronze
      Erm basically I'd like to know if I can only choose a poker room or for exemple I chose Party Poker and receive 50$ and then chose Pokerstars and also receive 50$ there? Sorry if this has already been answered.
  • 1 reply
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi Unzaree,

You are only entitled to one starting capital. So the initail one you received is your only one.

However there have been promotions in the past where a second capital has been available one particular platform. These usually have requirements like already having a certain amount of lifetime strategy points. These promos have been listed in the news so always keep your eyes peeled ;)

Finally, if you want to recieve more money why not try referring some friends through the Tell-a-Friend system. You can find more info about that here - http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info.

Regards,

-Jack