Stack
      MP2:
      $10,05
      Hero:
      $10,80
      CO:
      $5,13

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:diamond: , Q:spade:
      MP2 raises to $0,35, Hero raises to $1,00, CO raises to $5,13 (All-In), 4 folds, Hero calls $4,13.

Flop: ($10,76) K:spade: , 2:diamond: , A:diamond:
      Turn: ($10,76) 2:club:
      River: ($10,76) 4:heart: (1 players)

Final Pot: $10,76

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows dwie pary, damy i dwójki (Qd Qs)
      CO shows dwie pary, asy i dwójki (Ah Qh)

CO wins with dwie pary, asy i dwójki (Ah Qh)
  • 6 replies
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      Hello. I haven't seen the results yet, but to me, it's a fold. Although if you assume his 4betting range preflop is QQ+, AKo, and AKs, the pot odds seem OK for you to call. But against a tighter range, obviously you're far behind. Since you're not very much a favourite, you'd be better off folding the queens. I don't like such high variance play.
    • mik1984
      mik1984
      Bronze
      This is a SH table, there's no way I can put him on AA/KK.
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      you have to call $4.13 in a pot of $6.66 I think. you get better than 47% equity against a range of JJ+ AKo, AKs and about 60% if you include AQs and AQo.

Against only KK/AA of course you are way behind but at NL10SH I think you have to include at least AKo in villain's range. I like a call here - I often see the 'squeeze' with 88 or 99, and even though only a few hands on him, it looks like he's could be some kind of LAG/donkey also playing with a midstack.
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mik1984
      This is a SH table, there's no way I can put him on AA/KK.
      Why? he has 4-bet shoved after 2 players entering, his play is kind of strong, he also his stats of 25/7(I kno sample size is small) suggest he is qutie passive so aggresion form this kidn of player indicate even more strength. I would also find it hard to fold here against a midstack, but It is probalby the correct decsion without further reads.
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joshquan
      he also his stats of 25/7(I kno sample size is small) suggest he is qutie passive so aggresion form this kidn of player indicate even more strength.
      The sample is small, true. When you use these stats how did you figure he is passive? The gap between his vpip and pfr doesn't says he is passive. AF is the stat you are looking for when you are interested in villain's aggersion. In this case It's 4 which means villain isn't passive.

About the hand:

CO's sample is small but even with that small sample he seems to be not brilliant putting it mildly with 25/7 stats and a middle stack.
      He also seems to be aggresive. He is caplable of reraising with worser PP,AQ+ or even worse. This is a snap call to me.
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      I won't ever fold QQ pf in 6max game against a midstack.