aloha

• MusashiX
      MusashiX
      Bronze
      Victor , 21 years (yesterday was my birthday,thanks) ,living in Romania
      waiting for the 50$ so I can start

I like poker obviously , basketball , tennis table , reading (dumas,frank herbert,philosophy,history,zen,etc) and producing in FL Studio and Reason (still learning)

if you're into underground hip hop gimme a message

goodluck at the tables
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey Victor, welcome to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you.

Oh Happy Birthday too for the other day :)

Your starting capital should be with you shortly, but do keep an eye on your emails and the support tickets as sometimes ID checks are required.

In the meantime, take time browsing the website, we have a lot to offer here ranging from the strategy guides and videos to free live coaching sessions and the sample hands forums. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them, all of our members are very friendly and always willing to help fellow members.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • MusashiX
      MusashiX
      Bronze
      thanks for your kind welcome & I wish you to get well soon if you're still in a poor health condition !
    • MusashiX
      MusashiX
      Bronze
      I got my 50$ thanks (made +1$ at the NL2..taking it slow)
      my question is : if I understand corectly ,my status will update to bronze when I have 1 strategy point? and where do I see how many sp I have? the options will appear once I'm bronze?
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello ,

First of all, welcome to our forums. Since you are here to improve your game, I suggest that you take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.

Since you are from Romania, I suggest you join the PokerStrategy.com Romania group. Also, you might want to check out the Romania thread - both of these places should help you meet more fellow Romanian players.

Regarding your StrategyPoints issue, please know this: StrategyPoints get updated whenever we get the lists from the respective poker rooms. Usually this happens every or every second day. You can find the date of the last StrategyPoint update of each of the Poker Rooms on the home page. The screenshot below shows where you can find the last day of update (marked with red):

For more information on StrategyPoints you can also check out our rewards system page.

Best regards,
      vhallee