SSS Graphs from NL100+ Players Please!

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I would like to see what everyone elses non-SD winnings are. I seem to have -4 to -5 BB/100 non-SD on NL100, NL200 and NL400.

Despite spending muchos time in the Hand Forums, Watching Videos, Reading articles and thinking that I have a good knowledge base to play a successful Game I'm still morbidly afraid of my Non-SD winnings.

In the past when I stole more and restole more it just got me in trouble. I've artificially lowered my stealing rate by stealing fewer hands based on table image if my overall Steal% is getting above 40% on individual tables. Maybe this is why my Non-SD's look so bad.

Oh, so you know, my NL100 winrate is 1.8 BB/100 on a 50k hand sample.
  • 15 replies
    • rcoudene
      rcoudene
      Bronze
      Hello,
      sorry I can't help you I'm on NL50 but I have a lot of troubles with my non-SD winnings too, and I can't wait to receive some inputs as well!

Cheers mate.
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      heres my biggest recent sample just b4 i left ftp, i seem to do ok.

all i can think of is maybe u are a bit reluctant to push all in before or on the flop to create maximum fold equity before the showdown.

i do fight for every blind rather than concede them easy. it does get me into trouble sometimes but i review what im doing every session to make sure im profitable in all areas of the game and not just overall.

if u are keeping your steal % below 40 this is exactly correct imho as i do the same as otherwise u will get 3betted lightly a lot.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I had trouble with my non showdown winnings and along with running bad made it impossible to win.
      I changed the way I play and this happened. note half way through..After you commented on my post :D

I found I was not betting my non top pair hands or good draws. I found that I had to balance my lines better by C betting the flop sometimes and pushing the flop sometimes. Sometimes these were bluffs sometimes not.
      I did find that alot of regs were just flatting my C bets then donking the turn, If I had nothing then I would have to fold, thats when I started pushing the flop against regs. They know they cant call unless they have a little of it but then somethimes you will have the nuts. That one move makes it almost impossible to exploit you

I also did alot of work with the ev calc, I made some charts for resteel ranges from cutoff,button and SB steelers. I think most of the money earned/not lost from non showdown comes from these resteals
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      I had trouble with my non showdown winnings and along with running bad made it impossible to win.
      I changed the way I play and this happened. note half way through..After you commented on my post :D

I found I was not betting my non top pair hands or good draws. I found that I had to balance my lines better by C betting the flop sometimes and pushing the flop sometimes. Sometimes these were bluffs sometimes not.
      I did find that alot of regs were just flatting my C bets then donking the turn, If I had nothing then I would have to fold, thats when I started pushing the flop against regs. They know they cant call unless they have a little of it but then somethimes you will have the nuts. That one move makes it almost impossible to exploit you

I also did alot of work with the ev calc, I made some charts for resteel ranges from cutoff,button and SB steelers. I think most of the money earned/not lost from non showdown comes from these resteals
      would you mind sharing these ranges?
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Sure but first if you play on FullTilt I want to know your name on there :D
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      i dont play there atm but my nick there is: raun
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      I would like to see what everyone elses non-SD winnings are. I seem to have -4 to -5 BB/100 non-SD on NL100, NL200 and NL400.

Despite spending muchos time in the Hand Forums, Watching Videos, Reading articles and thinking that I have a good knowledge base to play a successful Game I'm still morbidly afraid of my Non-SD winnings.

In the past when I stole more and restole more it just got me in trouble. I've artificially lowered my stealing rate by stealing fewer hands based on table image if my overall Steal% is getting above 40% on individual tables. Maybe this is why my Non-SD's look so bad.

Oh, so you know, my NL100 winrate is 1.8 BB/100 on a 50k hand sample.
      This is perfectly normal, because no body respects short stack pushes and stuff on flop, turn and river. So your non SD winnings can't be big.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by raun
      i dont play there atm but my nick there is: raun
      Use first in raise % for button

>=20% 77+ AJo+ ATs+
      >=25% 66+ ATo+ ATs+
      >=27% 66+ ATo+ A9s+
      >=32% 55+ A9o+ A8s+
      >=34% 55+ A9o+ A8s+ KQs
      >=37% 55+ A9o+ A7s+ KJs+

If they fall between the % then user the tighter range. But please make sure you have a decent sample of hands on them before using this
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      sucks that pt3 doesnt have that feature so i can't see first in raise from different positions.

cant i just use the ats instead?
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      You can but the reason i dont is because I like to know exactly what % they raise with from each poss.
      ATTSTEAL stat combinds CO BU and i think SB but you wont be far out
    • goldflair03
      goldflair03
      Bronze
      @daphunk:
      i think u're stats would help a little bit more than u're graph :f_p:
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by goldflair03
      @daphunk:
      Hi Goldflair I posted my NL200 stats in this thread;

Totally Sick of $1/2 SSS.

Any input is of course gladly recieved.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raun
      sucks that pt3 doesnt have that feature so i can't see first in raise from different positions.
      ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

http://www.pokertracker.com/repository/download_file.php?s=statistic&id=91

Also, any stat in PT3 can be positional.
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      I expect that SSS graphs will have low Non-SD winnings, since you will struggle to get anybody with a hand to fold. Have you incorperated Sklansky-Chubukov pushes into your game? If not i'd expect your Non-SD winnings to rise when you do.
    • goldflair03
      goldflair03
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      Originally posted by goldflair03
      @daphunk:
      Hi Goldflair I posted my NL200 stats in this thread;

Totally Sick of $1/2 SSS.

Any input is of course gladly recieved.
      ah ok
      the stats are looking really tight for nl200
      but maybe it's ok for pokerstars - i think there are still enough donkeys left :]
      i think a coaching with greyboy or ingol would help u a lot with u're problems.
      greyboy:
      http://shortstackcoaching.de/

p.s.: u're cbet percentage is to low i think about 80-85% is - well played - more profitabel