This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SSS Graphs from NL100+ Players Please!

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I would like to see what everyone elses non-SD winnings are. I seem to have -4 to -5 BB/100 non-SD on NL100, NL200 and NL400.

Despite spending muchos time in the Hand Forums, Watching Videos, Reading articles and thinking that I have a good knowledge base to play a successful Game I'm still morbidly afraid of my Non-SD winnings.

In the past when I stole more and restole more it just got me in trouble. I've artificially lowered my stealing rate by stealing fewer hands based on table image if my overall Steal% is getting above 40% on individual tables. Maybe this is why my Non-SD's look so bad.

Oh, so you know, my NL100 winrate is 1.8 BB/100 on a 50k hand sample.
  • 15 replies
    • rcoudene
      rcoudene
      Bronze
      Hello,
      sorry I can't help you I'm on NL50 but I have a lot of troubles with my non-SD winnings too, and I can't wait to receive some inputs as well!

Cheers mate.
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      heres my biggest recent sample just b4 i left ftp, i seem to do ok.

all i can think of is maybe u are a bit reluctant to push all in before or on the flop to create maximum fold equity before the showdown.

i do fight for every blind rather than concede them easy. it does get me into trouble sometimes but i review what im doing every session to make sure im profitable in all areas of the game and not just overall.

if u are keeping your steal % below 40 this is exactly correct imho as i do the same as otherwise u will get 3betted lightly a lot.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I had trouble with my non showdown winnings and along with running bad made it impossible to win.
      I changed the way I play and this happened. note half way through..After you commented on my post :D

I found I was not betting my non top pair hands or good draws. I found that I had to balance my lines better by C betting the flop sometimes and pushing the flop sometimes. Sometimes these were bluffs sometimes not.
      I did find that alot of regs were just flatting my C bets then donking the turn, If I had nothing then I would have to fold, thats when I started pushing the flop against regs. They know they cant call unless they have a little of it but then somethimes you will have the nuts. That one move makes it almost impossible to exploit you

I also did alot of work with the ev calc, I made some charts for resteel ranges from cutoff,button and SB steelers. I think most of the money earned/not lost from non showdown comes from these resteals
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      I had trouble with my non showdown winnings and along with running bad made it impossible to win.
      I changed the way I play and this happened. note half way through..After you commented on my post :D

I found I was not betting my non top pair hands or good draws. I found that I had to balance my lines better by C betting the flop sometimes and pushing the flop sometimes. Sometimes these were bluffs sometimes not.
      I did find that alot of regs were just flatting my C bets then donking the turn, If I had nothing then I would have to fold, thats when I started pushing the flop against regs. They know they cant call unless they have a little of it but then somethimes you will have the nuts. That one move makes it almost impossible to exploit you

I also did alot of work with the ev calc, I made some charts for resteel ranges from cutoff,button and SB steelers. I think most of the money earned/not lost from non showdown comes from these resteals
      would you mind sharing these ranges?
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Sure but first if you play on FullTilt I want to know your name on there :D
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      i dont play there atm but my nick there is: raun
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      I would like to see what everyone elses non-SD winnings are. I seem to have -4 to -5 BB/100 non-SD on NL100, NL200 and NL400.

Despite spending muchos time in the Hand Forums, Watching Videos, Reading articles and thinking that I have a good knowledge base to play a successful Game I'm still morbidly afraid of my Non-SD winnings.

In the past when I stole more and restole more it just got me in trouble. I've artificially lowered my stealing rate by stealing fewer hands based on table image if my overall Steal% is getting above 40% on individual tables. Maybe this is why my Non-SD's look so bad.

Oh, so you know, my NL100 winrate is 1.8 BB/100 on a 50k hand sample.
      This is perfectly normal, because no body respects short stack pushes and stuff on flop, turn and river. So your non SD winnings can't be big.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by raun
      i dont play there atm but my nick there is: raun
      Use first in raise % for button

>=20% 77+ AJo+ ATs+
      >=25% 66+ ATo+ ATs+
      >=27% 66+ ATo+ A9s+
      >=32% 55+ A9o+ A8s+
      >=34% 55+ A9o+ A8s+ KQs
      >=37% 55+ A9o+ A7s+ KJs+

If they fall between the % then user the tighter range. But please make sure you have a decent sample of hands on them before using this
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      sucks that pt3 doesnt have that feature so i can't see first in raise from different positions.

cant i just use the ats instead?
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      You can but the reason i dont is because I like to know exactly what % they raise with from each poss.
      ATTSTEAL stat combinds CO BU and i think SB but you wont be far out
    • goldflair03
      goldflair03
      Bronze
      @daphunk:
      i think u're stats would help a little bit more than u're graph :f_p:
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by goldflair03
      @daphunk:
      Hi Goldflair I posted my NL200 stats in this thread;

Totally Sick of $1/2 SSS.

Any input is of course gladly recieved.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raun
      sucks that pt3 doesnt have that feature so i can't see first in raise from different positions.
      ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

http://www.pokertracker.com/repository/download_file.php?s=statistic&id=91

Also, any stat in PT3 can be positional.
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      I expect that SSS graphs will have low Non-SD winnings, since you will struggle to get anybody with a hand to fold. Have you incorperated Sklansky-Chubukov pushes into your game? If not i'd expect your Non-SD winnings to rise when you do.
    • goldflair03
      goldflair03
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      Originally posted by goldflair03
      @daphunk:
      Hi Goldflair I posted my NL200 stats in this thread;

Totally Sick of $1/2 SSS.

Any input is of course gladly recieved.
      ah ok
      the stats are looking really tight for nl200
      but maybe it's ok for pokerstars - i think there are still enough donkeys left :]
      i think a coaching with greyboy or ingol would help u a lot with u're problems.
      greyboy:
      http://shortstackcoaching.de/

p.s.: u're cbet percentage is to low i think about 80-85% is - well played - more profitabel