This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hey

• rcoudene
      rcoudene
      Bronze
      Hello there,
      I've been looking here and there, reading and watching a lot of videos but didn't introduce myself! Now is the time!

I'm a french player living in Hong Kong, started poker around 2 months ago only.

I currently play NL50 SSS but I want to move to SH game which seem much more interesting and active. But I still have troubles with it, getting sometimes stupidly too agressive, instead of waiting for more correct spots ...

My current BR is 500$ (started with cash in 150 / 50 bonus at PS -> then cash out 300 > cash in FTP for rakeback, and now grinding the bonus), and I definetly need to learn more, eventually play less to have more time to study my game.

Cheers.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hey rcoudene, thanks for the intro, nice to get to know you a little better :)

Congrats on the Silver status too, looks like your doing well already, but keep reading the strategy articles/members experiences and learning new aspects to the game, so much to learn from the coaches/experienced members.

Wishing you continued success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart