How to check negative rakeback, please help!

• amedran
      amedran
      Bronze
      Hello!, i created a ticket but no one can help me so i post it.... recently i played lots of tournaments using my full tilt points, so now i´m not receiving any rakeback.... anyone knows where can i check my rakeback status? i want to know When am i going to get rakeback again

Thanks in advance!
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi amedran,

Spending points are always deducted from your net rake prior to rakeback, as are all "added value" tournaments, freerolls etc.

Full details are provided in the Full Tilt F.A.Q.

There isn't really anywhere you can check your current status easily, I've got a formula set up on excel, but I don't tend to play freerolls or spend points etc so easy to calculate.
      In my experience, it's best to just ignore rakeback however and just enjoy the surprise bonus you receive each Friday.

Best regards,

Bart
    • maarit54
      maarit54
      Bronze
      Hi Bart

I've read the FAQ, but could you still clarify this deal a bit more for me, please?

I just bought an item from FullTilt Store. It cost 76 000 ftps. Is it now so that i will not get any rake-back for the next 380 rake-back dollars I maybe would have achieved in the future (without the purchace)?

And how about if I quit playing Full Tilt before the rake-back balance is even, would the negative amount be taken from my bankroll?

Thanks in advance for your kind answer.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi Maarit,

If you bought something for 76000 pts then 76000*0.005$=380$ will be deducted from your gross rake. Your rakeback is only 27% so this item costs you 380*0.27=102,6$ which means you will get 102,6$ less in rakeback.

If you managed to accumulate 76000 FTPs it should be only a matter of a few weeks before you start receiving rakeback again.

EDIT: No, nothing will be taken from your bankroll if you decide to withdraw. The "negative rake" doesn't just disappear though. If you decide to start playing at Full Tilt again some time in the future you will have to generate those 380$ in rake anyway before you start receiving rakeback again.