Adding another account to get taf bonus.

• kwedaras
      kwedaras
      Bronze
      Hi.

Here is my situation : i've earned 55usd and can make a taf bonus payout. As i can see i can get this money to 3 rooms : party, titan and mansion. i already have party account and wanted to try different room. i chose titan and when creating account, found bonus code on the internet (25usd free and % deposit bonus). It turned out this bonus was a lie (no 25usd free). And when i wanted to add account to pokerstrategy.com i saw, that i should have wrote PSVIP as bonus code. So here is my questions :

1) Can i make a Taf bonus payout to account added when chosing option "i already have real money account" ?

2) Will i get strategy points with that account ?

3) What if i close account and open new one with the right bonus instead ?

Any help appreciated.
  • 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello kwedaras,

1- Your poker account should be tracked to PokerStartegy in order for you to receive the TAF payout on that account. In case you already have an acccount with Titan. Please choose one of other options: Party, Mansion.

2- You earn StrategyPoints only if your poker account is tracked to our site (used our bonus code or our tracking link upon sign up).

3- Most poker sites do NOT allow double accounts. Therefore, you should contact their support to find out if they are willing to close your existing account and let you open a new one.

Kind Regards,
      thunder
    • kwedaras
      kwedaras
      Bronze
      Thanks, well i have closed mine account and from what i understood i shouldnt be creating a new one :) . So here is another question : If i create new account under my parents name, can i track it with pokerstrategy.com if i enter correct bonus code, but some info like name might differ?
    • kwedaras
      kwedaras
      Bronze
      anybody ?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi kwedaras,

Please do not create and play with accounts under other people's names.

Regards,
      thunder