This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Should I loosen up?

• whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      I just had my first winning session(500hands a session I play) @NL25 @FTP since like FOREVER !!! And today I was like "screw it, can't get any worse, I will steal like crazy today, call stations or not". I lost 2 times with XX vs YY where x>y and lost every single flip, yet I finished $1 up(WOOOHOOO).
      My stats for last 30k hands at NL10/25 are 9/7/17 vpip/pfr/ats, I know SSS steals a lot more at higher limits, but NL25 is full of calling station donkeys that call with any two, which is why I have been at the two extremes with my steals so far: stealing any two when there are two nitty grinders/SSS`s in the blinds, and being really tight with my steals when there is a monkey in the blinds. Today I went against my sense and was stealing with any playable hand no matter who is in the blinds and it worked great.

So, long story short, is 9vpip/7pfr/17ATS too nitty even for NL25 ?
  • 2 replies